7

Harry's POV

I'm excited to go back at the house. I miss those girls, especially Ivy. Her laugh is so missable. What if we're going home? "Come on Lads. Let's get back to the house." Paul said. We all quickly got in the van, squeezing through each person. "Ow! Calm down lads." Zayn said holding his wrist and Niall holding his head shaking slightly. "Sorry." I murmured. "You boys know that even if you rush in this van, you aren't going anywhere unless I'm here." Paul said chuckling as he started the engine. I laughed. Can't wait to see Ivy. How many times have I repeated that?

-Home-

"Where's the spare key?" I asked. "Right here Harry, calm down." Paul said, "It's going to rain soon." Liam said looking up to the gray clouds. Paul opened the door and I rushed in, I looked at the couch. "Ow." I said and held my chest. "Oh. You're back." Kat said looking at me and then Ivy. She frowned. "Justin bumped into her at the church and well, he said he needs to find you and he asked the police officers to send him here. He asked if he could stay for a bit, Ivy and I said yes, Alex was forced to." She explained. Ivy and Justin was cuddling. It hurts, really. "So, why not wake him up?" Niall said winking. Niall walked quietly to them. Soon, Ivy was on the floor groaning while Justin was laughing and screaming.

In case you don't get it, Niall is tickling him. The lads was laughing at them but I helped Ivy. "Ano nangyayari?" She.. Asked? while she looked at me. "Oh. What is going on?" She asked again. "Justin there, dropped you because Niall was tickling him." I explained as I help her up. She quickly hugged me. "I missed you." She said before awkwardly letting go and jogged to the bathroom. I smirked looking at her but shaking my head and turned to Justin my smirk long gone. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Uh." He said scared. "Chill out Harry." Louis said holding unto my arm. "Why are you here?" I asked again, a little calmer.

"Uh, I was thinking to live a normal life for a while And when I heard you're having a con-" I cut him off, "Yeah. Okay." Just then rain started pouring outside. And the electricity went off. We heard a shout and a thud. Then there was a thunder and lightning. "Damn. The weather change fast." Justin said as We all got out cellphones out. "ALEX!" Ate Kat shouted. "She's scared of thunders." Ivy said. Niall quickly ran upstairs. We all sat down and stared at each other as Liam and Kat got the candles. Ivy was beside me in front of Justin. He winked at her and looked away, Ivy rolled her eyes. Oh it's on Justin.

Niall's POV

"Alex?" I asked, I heard sobbing. "Alex!" I exclaimed and ran to her, s thunder clapped as she squeaked. It's pretty dark since it's 7:50 or something, "Shh.. Shh." I comforted and hugged her, She held unto me for dear life. "M-Make it s-top." She sobbed. I smirked, maybe I'll try making her laugh. "Please." She pleaded. "Well damn, woman. I can't change the weather." I said jokingly.

She chuckled through the tears. "Sing to me?" She asked wipping her tears a bit. Before I could reply, another thunder clapped. She pulled me closer. "Relax." I said calmly. "I'm going to sing yeah?" I said. She nodded.

Louis' POV

"I thought I saw a girl, brought to life, she was warm, she came around, she was dignified," He paused to stroke her hair. Another thunder came and she pulled him closer. Ouch. "She showed me what it was to cry. You couldn't be that girl I adore, you don't seem to know, don't seem to care, what your heart is for," He paused again and kissed her forehead.

"But I don't know her anymore! There's nothing left, I used to cry, my conversation has run dry, but that's what's going on! Nothing's fine I'm torn.." He sang. I'm torn alright. I sighed stepping away. Another clap of thunder came. I Imagined her pulling him impossibly closer and Niall just holding her tight making her feel safe. I wish I could hold her like that. I went down to where the lads and girls are. "You okay?" Liam asked. I smirked and nod once.

He smiled sadly knowing that I was jealous. "What now?" Harry asked sitting next to Ivy. He was a bit scared from the thunder too. "Tell a story or something." Zayn said playing with the fire on the candle. "Aray! Harry. My arm, stop squishing it." Ivy said looking at Harry a bit smiling. "I can tell you a story about me and the girls." Ivy said smirking when she removed Harry's hand and held it on her hand. Harry smiled and I know he's a bit red-Lights open or closed I know he's blushing.

Justin coughed awkwardly. Ivy didn't noticed it while Harry put his tongue out teasing him. I chuckled. "Well, it was almost summer, it was our last day in college, I thought of some things to do for our schoolmates to remember." Ivy paused and chuckled. "I told the girls our plan, We were going to have a suprise performance at the school ground." Ivy continued. We were all listening.

"And when everything was set, we sang 'Midnight Memories'. Students started to surround us, the amazing part was that-" She was cut off by a thunder clap. "God. The weather is not good. I wish Paul is alright." Liam said. We all nodded, "Yeah." Zayn said. "Continue?" I asked Ivy. She nodded. "As I was saying, Yung amazing part was when it started raining juice and Nips. It costed alot but it was all for fun. Tapos yun. It was fun. And Messy." She finished not a little satisfied.

"You wasted money for juice and Nips?" Justin asked, "Why not? Life is about fun and games." Ivy commented. "Mauubos na yung kandila, Kuha lang ako." Kat said and left. "Why did she leave?" I asked. "To get candles." She answered shortly. I looked at Ivy and Harry. They look good together. "Valentines is coming." Ivy whispered. Her eyes widened. "VALENTINES IS COMING!" She shouted and ran to Kat's way.

We all sat there looking lost,

"Today is February 3. Valentines IS coming." I said and frowned.

I need her to be my Valentine, not Niall's.