12

Liam's POV

"Thank you for having us, we all hope you had fun! We'll all miss you!" I shouted and smiled waving goodbye. "Trivexia is here to entertain you when we are gone. They are really nice ladies, well, two of them." Niall said looking at Alex. "HEY!" She whined as our girls laughed while crying, it really hurts me that I can't be with them one by one. "See you soon girls." Louis said as the drum and guitar ending came. We all wave good bye and ran to the back stage. "So when we get back to your house, we're going back home." I whispered when I noticed Kat beside me. "I know." She said and frowned just looking at the ground. We all got back to the dressing room to get Justin.

When we got him we walked slowly, taking our time. We don't want to go home yet, but we had to. Paul was looking at us worriedly but we didn't mind him. We all got in the van no one saying a word. Ivy's head was on Harry's shoulder as Louis and Alex mirrored them. I held Kat's hand as she put her head on the window. Justin, Niall and Zayn was at the back talking quietly about video games. "I'm really going to miss you." I heard Louis said to Alex. "Me too." She murmured and I heard a small thud, probably Alex bumping her head softly. "I'm gonna miss you." I said as I squeezed her hand, she squeezed it back.

"I'll miss you too." She said and hugged my side. "We'll see each other soon, though." I murmured, Paul snickered but kept driving. "We're almost there." He said and turned to the left. The place is familiar now meaning we are near. We then stopped and Paul ordered us to go out. "UM, guys." Justin said. "I'm going back too, erm, in an hour. So I need to pack." He said sadly. We nodded and frowned. He was a bit of a fun lad, we didn't spend much time with each other but he's fun. "Let's go in." Paul said and helped us in, we all slumped down the couch. Others though sat on the ground. The room was quiet, a feather can drop and you can hear it. "What is your problem?" Paul asked rolling his eyes as he smiled. Why is he happy when we are leaving in five more hours?

"We're leaving, that's the problem." Niall answered as Zayn huffed. "I'm going to fix my stuff, see you later." Justin said and he got up. "I need to call someone, stay here. Watch some T.V. or something." Paul said as he got out with his phone. I looked at Kat, she looked back-eyes tearing up. "We've grown so close this past three days, I want another week or so." She said and hugged me, I quickly hugged back and I saw Zayn look away. I looked down. I'm hurting him. I need to fix this. "Styles. I'm gonna miss that big curls." Ivy said playing with it-tears also falling on her face. "You too. Gonna miss that laugh." He said and hugged her which she quickly gave. Lou and Alex was quiet, also Niall, tears were falling down Alex's face and she doesn't wipe it away, she just let it fall.

I didn't realize I was crying when Kat shivered as my tears fell on her shoulder. The lads were crying too and I can tell Zayn was hiding it, I know him. We've been together for three-four years, what do you expect? I moved away from our hug and wipe my tears away followed by wipping hers. Paul then came in view. "What the bloody hell happened? Did someone die? Why are you crying?" He asked, shocked at our red faces. "Why wouldn't we? We're leaving." Zayn said his voice a little hoarse from not talking much and try keeping his tears. "Um. No, you're not. You have a two month break." Paul said smiling widely. "WHAT?!" We all screamed wiping the remaining tears and standing up. "PAUL!" Ivy shouted and hugged him. "That means YOU'RE staying! THEY'RE staying!" Ivy shouted hugging Paul more tight. Louis hugged Alex's side smiling down at her.

They've grown so close after Louis asked her to be his Valentine. That's good I guess, I mean. We all know who likes who, right? "You're staying." Kat whispered. "We're staying." I said smiling and hugging her, she hugged back giggling. "Oh my gosh!" She said and hugged me impossibly closer. "Two months, what can we do in two months?" I asked. "Everything." She happily replied. "That was stupid." Zayn said. "I almost cried." He added letting one tear fall and wipped it away. "We're going to be here on Valentines day. This is going to be awesome." Harry said smiling at Ivy who was holding Harry's hand, now.

About an hour later, we were helping Justin for his flight, we said our goodbyes when he ran-hoodie up- to his plane. "Bye Justin."