5

Liam's POV

"Let's talk about our girls. Yeah? and I want you guys to be honest because I'll be honest too." I said, a flash of horror covered their faces. "Who likes Alex?" I asked, Niall and Lou raised their hands. Looking at each other. "Who likes Ivy?" I asked, Harry raised his hand. "Who likes Kat?" I asked raising my own hand. "Zayn?" I asked, "Hm?" He asked looking at me. "Do you like one of the girls?" I asked calmly. He shook his head. "No. I-I like them, But not as more than friends." He said. Harry nudged him.

Zayn sighed, I brought my own hand down and listened to him; "I like Kat. More than a friend." He said, I pursed my lips."What now? We can't keep fighting over them or something." Niall stated. I nodded. "I know. We'll figure something out. For now. Let's sleep." I said and said goodnight to lads. I went to my room and heard giggles. The girls. Huh. Who knew that one problem-Our gas ran out- Can bring us to them.

-Morning-

"Good Morning, Liam." Ivy greeted, I smiled. "Good Morning." I greeted back. "Where's your coffee?" I asked. "Here. Already made one for each of us." She said. "Good Morning pips." Harry greeted winking at Ivy making her roll her eyes giving him the coffee. "LOUISSSSS!!!!" We heard a girl shout and an echoed laugh. "Oh you're dead!" A girl shouted again. We went out the kitchen to see Louis being pinned down by Alex who was about to punch him. "Calm down." Louis said smirking.

"You just threw your wet, filthy clothes on me!" She gowled wiping her chin before ready-ing herself to punch Lou, Louis' eyes widened. "Woah.. Calm down. Here." Harry gave me his coffee before getting her off, Ivy was just chuckling at the background. "Uh. Never wake her up like that. Never wake her up even if it's almost night time." Ivy said still chuckling. "Oh." We said in unison. Louis stood up. "What crawled up your awesome ass and took a shit?" Niall asked walking down- almost tripping. "A fucking snake." Alex spat walking up the stairs. Probably going back to sleep.

"Good Morning. Where's the others? You lads have a rehearsal-practice later." Paul said all ready to go. "What?" I asked. "For the concert?" He asked back. I chocked on my coffee. "Oh yeah." I said shaking my head. "What happened to Alex?" He asked me when I walked pass him. "Louis threw wet clothes on her, Turns out she's more like Zayn." I said. He laughed making Ivy giggle. "Come on lads. Let's get ready." I said.

I went to my room and looked through my suitcase. I grabbed some loose skinny jeans and a plain white shirt. I sighed as I remove my shorts leaving me in my boxers. I slipped on my jeans and my shirt. "Liam!" Louis' voice whined. I rolled my eyes. I got out of my room and turned to my right to see-Him struggling to put his shirt on.

Sometimes I don't believe that his 22. I rolled my eyes again before helping him. "Thanks Li." He said marching down, I chuckled before I followed him. Zayn was already up, he was fixing his hair while he watch-Niall look at the girl's photos.- by the corner of his eyes. Harry came out the kitchen with a banana. Always a banana.

"Ready lads?" Paul asked. We nodded. "Ivy. Tell the ladies we'll be back at 7:30 up." He said hugging her. Ivy giggled before squishing him back. Paul chuckled before letting go. "See you Ivy." Harry said hugging her before kissing her cheek. Ivy pushed him slightly giggiling. She really likes to giggle. We all hug her and said goodbye before going to the Arena.

See you in a few hours Kat.