4(a)

Louis' POV

"Two taxi's?" Niall asked, Kat nodded. "We can't go with only one taxi, we're-" Alex paused to count. "Eight." She continued. "Okay. Ivy, Liam, Zayn and I." Harry said. I smirked as he left Alex and Niall with me. "So Alex, Kat, Louis. You're stuck with me." Niall said winking. "Let's go." I said really excited, we waited outside. Soon, One taxi came and us four got in giving Harry and Zayn instructions, leaving them with Ivy. Niall got in the passenger's seat while I was stuck between Alex-on my left and Kat-on my right.

"Manong, sa S.M. po. Alex, text mo si Ivy." Kat said, I pouted a bit. It's so hot. I huffed and texted Harry;

"Thanks for leaving me with Alex ;)"

"Ang init, may aircon na pero.. Haay. Manong palakas namn po ng aircon." Alex said-Which Im sure that we didn't understand. Soon It's quite cold. "Lou. Can I put my head on your shoulder?" Alex asked. I looked at Niall and he just shrugged, his lips forming into a straight line.

"Sure." I said smiling slightly. She put her head on me, my tummy was completely filled with butterflies and I was breathing heavily. I thought this only happened with girls? "Are you okay? You're so red. Is it still hot?" Kat asked, I shook my head. "I'm just not used to this kind of taxi, I guess." I said. "Oh don't worry, We're almost there." Alex murmured as Kat nodded. My phone buzzed and I checked it;

"Harry: Don't do anything stupid, Boo. Niall is with you."

I nodded and replied a "K. :)" The car suddenly came to a stop. "We're here. Manong eto oh." Kat said. We waited there as a taxi stopped. Four people came out. Harry being the last. "One Direction oh, sino yung tatlong babae? Ang papanget." A girl with pimples said to her bitch-like friends wearing slippers.

I know it's hot, but, goodness, it's like they are not wearing anything. "I know right? Like, ba't jan sila sasama?" Another said crunching her face. "Hoy! Mga gago kayo ah? Look at yourselves bitches. Kayo mas panget, except your feet. They're more gorgeous than your troll faces." Alex said in a harsh tone. Ivy held her arm.

I understood the English sentences-So did the lads making us laugh-Niall the loudest quickly covering his mouth. Damn, she's hotter when she's angry. "Chill Alex." Ivy said pulling her away-Kat motioning us to walk with them now.

The girls she shouted at was shocked and angry. "Bloody Hell Alex. You're awesome." Zayn commented making Niall and I glare at him. "She's not the only one." Kat said winking at Zayn before looking away. Zayn though bit his lip while he blush.

"We're out the house!" Ivy cheered making Kat cheer with her and Alex smiled. She have a camera-making them three fit in the frame. "I'm Katrina," Kat said and stopped walking, making us stop. The lads and I wasn't visible to the cam so it's like a suprise. I think.

"I'm Ivy," Ivy continued, "I'm Alex!" Alex shouted happily not bothering the stares, It's getting more crowded so the lads and I kinda like- put sunglasses and beanies on. "We're Trivexia and guys? We have a suprise." They all said. Kat smiled, as the camera slowly came to us.

"Do you guys know them? 'Course you do. They're One Direction!" Ivy cheered. "So, you're question now is, how?" Alex started as she started walking to a REALLY open space. No one was there, so we removed our sun glasses. "Well.. It started with.." Ivy started sitting down, making us sit too.

The whole time we were taking turns on telling what happened the first night and Niall wanting to taste Philippine food and all that. "So, we ended up here, with three wonderful ladies." Liam said smiling to the camera. "We'll see you guys later." Kat said pressing stop. "Wow. Video-Taking is hard." Niall said wipping his face. "No it's not, well. We got used to it. So.." Ivy answered standing up. "Next, zoo. It's pretty far but it will be alright. it's like a three hour ride." Alex said standing up followed by us and Kat.