4

Louis' POV

"Wake up, Louis." A husky voice said through my left ear, I snuggled closer. "Later Harry. I'm still tired." I murmured and pulled him closer than I did a while ago. "No, we have a day with the girls, yeah?" He asked, I opened my eyes slowly. "Oh yeah." I said but I didn't mov. "Move." Harry said with a chuckle. "I still want to cuddle." I murmured, suddenly Alex came in the room. She looked at us and smiled.

"Woah." She said, I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry, we're bestfriends." I said smiling, Harry stiffened a bit. "Nothing will happen." I added, I saw sadness in her eyes. "O-oh.. Uh, Niall is going to eat all the um, food. So, better get up." She said before walking away with a shaky sigh. "What's with her?" I asked, Harry shrugged and stood up finally getting out of my grasp. "Alex, wait!" He shouted, but not loud enough for the rest of the group to hear.

Better get ready.

Harry's POV

"Hey, You okay?" I asked.  She smiled and nodded before going down but I grabbed her wrist softly so she stopped. "Just, N-Nothing. I'm fine." She said and smiled again, "No. You're not fine. I may not know you that long but I know when people are lying." I said. "I.. I ship Larry, hard. It's just frustrating when you two are 'JUST BESTFRIENDS' but, eh. Ivy likes you so better keep it that way." She said smiling before shaking her hand to let go of MY hand and ran downstairs. Ivy likes me. IVY LIKES ME.

"Oh." I said before going back to Lou and I's room. "What happened?" Louis asked putting on some pants. "She ships Larry, hard. And well, saying that we're BESTFRIENDS, she became frustrated. She's fine now." I said and grinned going inside the bathroom. "See ya downstairs, Haz!" Louis screamed. I showered putting shampoo and conditioner, after washing my hair. I scrubbed soap all over my body and rinsed. I sighed as I got out the shower going through some of my clothes.

They have a shower here. Why tell us to use the one downstairs? Eh. I don't really care. I grabbed some random shirt and my black jeans that's ripped on the knee part. I let my hair like this, Wet and curly-Not in a quiff. "Okay." I said and run downstairs. "Paul?" I asked, he looks tired. "Hey." He greeted. "Are you okay?" I asked, I heard the group in the kitchen laughing. Niall and I think Alex is the loudest. "Yeah. A bit tired s'all, I didn't find any hotel, just one for one person." He groaned rubbing his face. "You know," I paused and smirked at him. "We can stay here." I finished.

He looked at me and smiled. "Is it okay for the lovely ladies?" He asked. "More than OKAY." I said and motioned him to follow me. "Ladies and idiots. Paul has something to ask." I said in my posh accent, they all waited. "Ladies, can the lads stay here?" He asked hands together, the ladies smiled and looked at each othe., "YES!" They screamed and hugged the lads. Paul smiled seeing the lads and I, happy.

"Wait. You said 'lads' not 'we', where are you going to stay?" Kat asked. "I'm going to get the transient I found. Not far from here." We all nodded. "Well. We better eat, we have a da-" Kat coughed awkwardly. "We have a beautiful DAY ahead of us." Ivy continued as Alex rubbed Kat's back pretending she really had to cough. I rolled my eyes smiling. These girls are SO DIFFERENT. I sat and ate my breakfast. "Oh! We kinda need to, video tape the whole day we're together 'cuz we need to post it in our Youtube account." Ivy said with pure excitment. We all nodded, "What is this?" Zayn asked poking I think is the noodle. "It's called Pancit Canton here in the Philippines."

We nodded understandingly. "Well. I need to go to the Arena, I need to assist some helpers there. And remember we have rehearsals tomorrow." Paul said waving a goodbye. "BYE PAUL! I LOVE YOU!" Louis shouted, "I LOVE YOU TOO LOU!" Paul shouted back as he closed the door. "Where are we going though?" I asked. "They said to the Zoo and the Mall and.. Everywhere, I guess." Liam said munching on his bread. "Sounds Fun." Zayn said.

The lads, Ivy, Kat and I are done except Alex and Louis though. "Are you guys ever going to finish?" Zayn asked playing with his unfinished bread. "Don't ask when they're going to finish or when SHE'S going to finish. You all took a shower right?" Kat said turning her head to us. A chorus of 'Yeah's and 'Yes's was heard. "Done." Louis said smiling rubbing his tummy followed by Alex. "Damn Alex." Niall said amused. Alex chuckled. "Ladies, boys-even if you are done, let's get ready?" Ivy asked, I nodded and walked upstairs followed by them, but Louis, being his clumsy self fell forward making us fall front-Me tripping in proccess.

"Bloody Hell Louis." Zayn groaned, "Putapete! Ang bigat niyo!" Alex screamed laughing, Niall laughed. "I don't know what the heck you said but I think it's bloody funny." Niall said, I laughed with them and when I turned around. Liam was groaning quietly since Zayn's elbow is on his crotch. Alex is between Niall's arms, Kat and Ivy sitting and Louis well, his body is like, nevermind. "Stand up guys. We need to go." I said. "Aray." Ivy said rubbing her arm, "You alright?" I asked, She nodded and smiled.

"Okay. You're sure, yeah?" I asked again, she nodded whilr laughing. "Yes. Harry. Calm your man boobs." She said before winking walking away.

"I'll calm 'em alright." I murmured myself jogging in my room. "Are you excited? We're going to the out with three cute girls." He said dreamily. I glared at him. "Hands off MY cutie, Haz." I said. He nodded. "I like Alex." He whispered as my eyes widened. "You're 22 Lou. She's 18." I whispered, quite harsh may I add, He whinced. "Sorry. But, Lou. Come on." I said and groaned. "I just can't stop liking her, the more she do adorably cute stuff, the more I grow this stupid feelings for her." He explained closing his eyes tight. "Just don't tell the other lads, YET." I said patting his head before going out. I don't even know why I went in there.

"Zayn! Come on!" Kat shouted laughing, Zayn is holding her hairbrush and a table separating them both. "Say 'Zayn is sexy'." He said spinning the brush, Kat chuckled. "Zayn is sexy." She said as Zayn threw the brush to her. Kat catched it. She ran to her room passing by me, smiling. "Shit. She got some ass." Zayn said biting his lip, While walking up the stairs to me, I smacked the back of his head. "Zayn! Don't say that, god. We're in their house. If they hear what we're saying then we're out." I said. Zayn rolled his eyes. "Relax." He said before walking down.

I groaned, Louis likes Alex and Niall do too, I'm guessing that Liam likes Kat and Zayn likes her. Ha! I'm the only guy who likes Ivy-That's good.

Well. I think it is. It is good, right?