19

Louis' POV

Days went by so fast that we Almost forgot it's Valentines Day. I have a date with Alex as Harry and Ivy have one too. I think Kat and Liam have one and Zayn and Kaye. Agh. Niall. "NIALLL!" I screamed,He came rushing in, "Whatever it is, It wasn't me." I chuckled. "No. I was thinking of sharing Alex. We have a date with her. We'll just spend time together." He smiled softly but widely. "I love you so much Lou." He fell on my side and hugged me. "Love you too Nialler." I said and smiled. I guess sharing her is a good Idea. Right?

Liam's POV

"Kat. Are you ready?" I asked through the door, "In a minute!" I nodded even though she doesn't see me. Niall though came smiling. "Why are you happy?" I asked as he looked at me. "I'm going on a date with Lou."

O.O

"Aaaaaand Alex." He laughed when he saw my expression. "You're so weird Niall. A good kind of weird." I mumured. He smiled and went in his room, Kat came out. She's wearing a striped black and white long sleeve under her denim jacket, Then some Skinny jeans, and Converse. "You look good, Great. Pretty. Ugh. Beautiful. No! Um. Amazing wearing such a simple attire." She laughed. "Thank you. And you look amazing too." She whispered and held my hand. "Let's go."

Harry's POV

"You already going? You look good Kat." I commented when the two went down. "Yeah and Thanks Harry. Bye bye. See you later." And so they went. I sighed and went upstairs to Ivy's room. "Hey beautiful! Can I come in?" I heard a 'Yup' so I came in. "Let's go?" I asked. "Since we'e both wearing our outdoor clothes, I mean. We can go later if you want. But we can go now. It's okay if you-" I rambled but cut off by her laugh. "Sooooo?" I asked. She finished laughing. "Outdoor clothes. I better put that in my dictionary and Yeah. I want to get outta here now."

We both went down and saw Lou and Alex Spread across the couch. "Bye guys. Don't be back 'till twelve midnight. Me Lou and Niall are going to take the house." Alex said. "Will do. Bye."

Zayn's POV

I've been waiting for an hour and she still haven't come. I'm starting to think she don't like me. "Zayn." I jumped and held her shoulders. "I thought you're not coming because you don't like me and because-" "Bloody Hell Zayn," She said using her British accent and covering my mouth. "I came. I'm here. That's all that matters. Now let's have fun." I smiled through her hand which she removed.

Bukas yung mga 'Time they spent together' Chuchu :> Hahahaha. Okey. See you :* -Vampire:>