20(b)

Harry's POV (Right after they left the house)

She pulled me to the sidewalk and smiled. "So. Where?" I asked. "Let's eat. I kind of didn't eat. So," "Are you.. Starving yourself? Because if you are. You don't have to. You're perfect the way you are." My voice deep and it came out as 'blogherblpdbajbheja', But she understood and heard it. "Aw. Thanks for caring but I'm not starving myself, I just. You know, Didn't eat. But now I need to eat." I laughed. "You sound like Niall right now." She rolled her eyes. Her eyes shined. "I know a restaurant. My mom's bestfriend is the manager. That's why Alex eat there a lot."

Kenny Rogers

"Smells good in here." I murmured. "It's a restaurant Harry. What do you thiiink?" She pro-long the word as she laughed at the end. God. She's beautiful. "Ivy....? Ivy!" A girl in her fourties came and attacked Ivy with kisses and hugs. "Tita.. Tita.. TITA!" She laughed out and held her 'Tita's shoulders. What's tita? "Oh. 'TITA' is 'AUNT' in English." Bloody Hell, Harry stop talking or asking questions to yourself. "Harry!" I turned around and there's probably ten teenage girls there. "Oh goodness." Her Aunt said. "Hi ladies. Can I help you?" I asked. "Actually. I think I just want Ivy to sign my shirt and a picture." A girl with pure red hair said rolling her eyes. "Ouch." I murmured. "Oh shush. You have nine." Ivy whispered and talked to red haired girl.

Done talking to fans

"I will close up just so you guys can have a pefrect dinner." I raised my hand as she looked at me. "Yes?" "It's fine though. You don't need to, Your customers might-" She chuckled. "Don't worry Harry. It's just for one day." I smiled. "Thank you." I turned around, closed the door and placed the 'Sorry, We're closed' sign. "That's a nice thing for you to do." I said. She nodded. "Anything for Ivy. Make sure you don't hurt her, If you do. Be ready to what Alex and I might do. I'm sure you met her?" She asked. I laughed. "Yes ma'am. I did." She smiled and wandered off to her kitchen with her staff.

"Your Aunt kinda scares me." I whispered. She laughed, "Everybody is afraid of her, except Alex. They get along." I nodded. A waiter came. "Hi. I'm your waiter for today. I'm Jon. What food would you like to eat?" He asked, "The usual for me." Ivy said and he wrote it down before looking at me. "Chicken with mashed potatoes and my drink is ice tea." He nodded and left. Moments later, our food came. We were eating happily but my phone went off.

"Hey Nialler." I greeted. "Um. Hello. Is this Harry Styles?" A bored voice asked, "Yes. Why do you have Niall's phone? and are you a fan?" "Oh. Well, I found this phone on a bench. And No, I'm not a fan. I hate you with a passion." She said. "Oh. Okay. Um. Can you.. Can you keep it for the whole day? Or bring it back to where you found it. I'm sure he'll find it, I'm actually in a middle of a date." It was quiet but then, "Wow. Harold, You'll just tell people that when I lost my phone?" Niall's voice butted in. "What?" I asked confused. "Yeah. Alex just pranked you." I groaned shaking my head with a smile. "That evil little witch." Ivy chuckled. "I am evil aren't I? Just enjoy your date with my darling Ivy. We'll see you soon." She ended the call.

"Alex?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah when she drinks softdrinks or eat chocolate she's really hyper and well, Weird." I smirked. "You're weirder though." She chuckled. "Hey, um. I'm going to ask you something later, okay babe?" She blushed pink by the nickname I gave her. "Okay."

End of eating

"Thanks Tita. We'll be going." Marie waved back. "Take care lil' angels. Harry, remember what I told you." She said. I bit my lip and nodded. "Yes ma'am, I won't." We went out as I held her hand. "So, what were you going to ask me?" She asked. I sighed shakily. I pulled her to an opened space, and kneeled. Fans and people stared at us. "Ivy, I know we only met for like, a month, but, when I know something, I know something. And I know that I already love you. Sounds cheesy, but I do. I love your voice, your face, your lips, your body, basically everything about you. I love how you're humble and I love it when you shout at everything sometimes. I might be a mess but I know I won't be a mess when I'm with you. I can't get you outta my head. I... I just want to ask.. Will you be my girlfriend?" She had tears in her eyes as she smiled at me. She sighed happily. "Yes. Harry." We both smiled wider. "SHE SAID YES!" I shouted and stood up-hugging her and spinning her around. It's like I asked her to be my wife.

This day is the one of my happiest day of my life.

I told you I'm not good in sweet craps. ;3 Okay. Bye.
-Vampire