22

Harry's POV

We were goofing around as Paul talked with someone outside. "So, what do you guys want to do for the rest of the month?" Ivy asked beside me, I tried putting my hand around her but she slowly pushed me away. "It tickles me." I frowned and shrugged. "Sorry." She whispered and put her head on my shoulder. "It's okay." I whispered back and quickly kissed her forehead. "Maybe just stay here. Eat." Louis said, lying on the carpet floor. "We can also watch a movie?" Liam suggested. Paul walked in with a broken face. I felt something bad. "Lads. We need to talk. Now." He said, we all looked at each other and we stood up. "We'll be back ladies." Niall said and we followed Paul outside. When Zayn closed the door, Paul sighed.

"Lads, I talked to Simon." We all stayed still, "He said you need to go back, tomorrow." Our faces fell. "What the hell happened with two months?" I asked, my voice rising. "Harry. I want to stay too. I just, I can't do anything if Simon does all the decisions." Paul said and I kicked a rock. "Calm down Harry." Zayn said. I looked up and saw Louis looking at me with sorry eyes. I only stared at him without any emotion. "We're leaving tomorrow. Say goodbye to the girls." Niall looked down and didn't move. No one moved. "Lads. I know how you feel." Liam shook his head. "I'm going to miss them." Louis' voice broke and combed his hair back.

Once we were all.. fine, we went inside. The ladies were laughing and stopped when they saw us. I sadly smiled at Alex before at Ivy. "Um. We need to say something." Liam said, "We're.." Niall shakily sighed. We have grown too much a nice relationship with them to leave. "We're leaving." Zayn finished, Ivy chuckled nervously. "Sure." We all looked down. "We're leaving tomorrow. Simon called." Alex stood up. "It's not a nice joke. Stop." Alex said, I looked up and saw Niall walked over to her and hugged her. "I'm sorry." He said. "What happened to two months?" Kat asked and we all shrugged. "They need us." Zayn whispered, getting his phone out. Probably texting Kaye. Ivy wrapped her hands around me and I did the same to her. "Why so soon? We weren't ready." She whispered. "Us too." Liam hugged Kat who has a frown.

"Let's talk, yeah?" Louis asked, finally looking up through his phone. We all let go of the hug. We all sat down again and became quiet. A tiny thing will drop and you'll hear it. "We'll keep in touch though. Right? Skype and twitter?" Alex asked with a sad smile. "Absolutely." I answered, she stared at me and nodded once. "It's different though." Kat sighed and Alex followed. "We should not dwell like someone died. We'll still come back though. We'll just finish the tour." Zayn said with a sad smile as well.

The rest of the day, we stayed cuddled and comfy as we watch a movie. Paul sitting with us. We're all quiet as we change movie after movie, we didn't want to sleep, we didn't even want to stand from our sits, but Paul stood up, making us look at him. "It wouldn't be that long. I'm sure you guys can do something, you're smart girls. We also need a lot of sleep for tomorrow." We all sighed and agreed slowly. He was right. We do need sleep, "Paul, can we sleep in the girl's room tonight? Except for Louis and Zayn. Paul hesitated but when we gave him the most adorable pout we can. "Fine, but no things I wouldn't like. You are all adults." Paul said and we smiled widely before going up the stairs. Ivy led me to her room and I laid on her bed. "Hey, you should change." She scolded me, getting my body out of her room. "Knock, okay?" She asked and closed the door in front of my face.

"Okay then." I whispered akwardly and walked to mine and Louis' room. He was changing and I shrugged, this wasn't the first time I saw him naked, he didn't even seemed surprise, just.. shocked. "Why are you here?" He asked and I got shirt out my cabinet. "Ivy wanted me to change out of my filthy clothes." I said and started removing my belt and pants, leaving me with my boxers. I changed my shirt into a clean one and sighed. "Good night Louis." He sat on the bed. "Good night Haz." My breathing stopped as I rushed out of our room. He didn't call me Haz for a while. It sounds so good hearing him say it again, we weren't in good terms after the "Bullshit tweet", He called our friendship bullshit and I can't handle that so I just ignored him the best I can.

I knocked on Ivy's room and she shouted a 'come in.' So I did. She was on her laptop, I closed the door and laid beside her. "The hates are stupid. Why hate on people that never did anything to you?" She asked, I looked at her screen and one by one, haters hate on her. "You're not hurt? I asked, sitting at the headboard beside her. "I am, I'm just not that emotional." She sighed out.

Zayn's POV

"I know babe." I whispered. Kaye is freaking out, seriously. When I told her we're leaving she stayed quiet and told me it's hard. Now here I am. "I think, we should, you know?" She asked and my jaw dropped. "Do you want to end our relationship?" She sighed at my trembling question. "I can't handle a long relationship, Zayn. I know, trust me. I've been there. And you're in a band! You have millions of girls around the world that can catch your eye, quickly than you catched me." She explained, I shook my head as I bowed my head down, playing with the edge of the comforter. "You're different, Kaye. Very different. Please don't do this. I won't catch anyone." I pleaded and she just sighed. "I'm sorry Zayn. I can't. I love you, okay? But I can't handle LDR. I promise that it'll be fine. You're the Zayn Malik. Well, goodnight ex. Hope to see you soon." She then ended the call and I dropped my phone.

She just broke up with me, on the phone. I'm not mad, I'm just.. sad. With a groan, I went out my room and into the kitchen, Paul was on the couch, passed out already. I went to the fridge to get milk when I jumped seeing Louis there. "Hey." I greeted, I got my glass seeing that he brought out the milk already. "Can't sleep?" I asked and he nodded. "Should I talk to Miku? Tell her we're leaving?" I frowned and sipped from my cup. I didn't look up after. "Is something wrong Z?" He asked and I groaned quietly. "Well, I told Kaye I'm leaving and she dumped me on the phone, she um, said she don't want an LDR." Louis frowned. "Sorry about that. But I should tell Miku." He said and I nodded. He dialed a number. He didn't go out our moved away. He stayed. "Hi Miku." He said, "I know it's almost midnight but, we're leaving tomorrow." He bit his lip and frowned.

Louis' POV

"That's rough but Louis, I don't feel like I love you as a boyfriend. Maybe I was just excited." She said. "W-what?" I asked as my eyes widened. "I love you like a brother Louis." I instantly closed my eyes with a sigh. "O-okay. So um, we're off now?" I asked and opened my eyes to see Zayn with a frown. "Yeah. I'm sorry. Good luck though." She said before ending the call. "So?" Zayn asked. "She doesn't love me like Niall and Alex love each other. She love me like a brother." I explained. "We're done." I finished. He patted my hand before going to his room. I thought for a moment. How about all the blushing? Maybe she has sensitive skin? I looked up and saw Alex.

"Oh. You're awake. I think no one is asleep. I bumped into Zayn." Alex stated and got the milk, she chugged on it without using a cup. "Alex, I don't even know if you're a girl or a guy." She just chuckled. Wow, I missed that. "So, why are you like, so down?" She asked and sat down where Zayn was. "That obvious?" I asked, she nodded. "Miku broke up with me." Her jaw dropped. "Are you hurt? You want me to go after her?" She asked with much protectiveness, which made me laugh silently. "No, I am hurt, but it's okay." She nodded eye-ing me. "If you say so." I only chuckled at her. She's really something.