11

Zayn's POV

It was now our concert day and our last day too. God. I want to stay but we can't. We also follow each other, so it's kinda okay. I sighed as we started walking to the backstage, literally the back stage. We can hear the fans screaming. We smiled at each other and sang the Seven Dwarfs' song. "Let's go." Liam said after our little routine.

"What's up, Metro Manilaaaaa!?" Liam shouted. "He-Llooooo." Louis said pointing at a cute girl. She is cute, Considering that she is somewhere 8-9. "Let's start it off with 'Teenage Dirtbag!' 1..2..1234!" Harry shouted as the music started, blaring through the hidden and unhidden speakers. This night is a LONG LONG LONG night.

Paul's POV

The lads started singing as the girls and Justin started eating donuts inside the dressing room. Alex was done and frowned leaning back. "Aalis na sila mamaya." She said, I listened but I didn't understand. "Oo nga eh. Hay. Sana tumagal sila dito." Kat said finishing her donut. Ivy just nodded. "You guys are like talking aliens, I don't know what you are talking about." Justin said. "Let's play a game called 'Shut the hell up and mind your own business' Okay? Okay." Alex's mood suddenly changed. Justin frowned but shook it off. "You're moody because the guys are going back and you won't be with Niall and Louis." He said back. Alex gaped at him. "What the fuck did you just say?" She growled.

"Shh.. Alex. Calm down." Kat said glaring at Justin who just rolled his eyes. Ivy frowned. I sighed of what just happened. "Ladies. You have a suprise appearance on stage at Niall's speech and it's in four minutes." I said standing up. "Justin stay here and watch." I ordered as we all got out, leaving Justin.

"Oh, yeah dirtbag,

No, she doesn't know what she's missin'

Oh, yeah dirtbag,

No, she doesn't know what she's missin' "

The lads sang and it all went black making the girls stumble when I stopped. "Paul!" Alex whined, "Ow." Two girls said, "Sorry." I paused and the lights opened. "I stopped so no one will stumble. I didn't warn you." I finished and helped them get up. "Come on, you're up." I said. They nodded and got ready, like breathing and stretching their pants. "Hello everyone. It's so nice to see you after of all the countries we had been. How are you doing?" Niall asked, the fans squealed and shouted. "Go."

Ivy's POV

"Go." Sabi ni Paul. Nag nod kami at nag fan girl ng onti ng nakita ko si Dan, yung guitarist, si Sandy kumaway, si Alex nag bite ng lip at nag high back. "What girls? Go." Paul said chuckling when he saw the guitarist smiling at us. Nag nod ulit kami ng binigay ni Paul yung mic namin. "What's up Manilaaa!" Sigaw ni Alex, the lads were shocked, other girls shouted and fan girled. "Suprisee!!!" Sigaw ko. "Hi guys!" Sigaw ni ate Kat. "Wow." Sabi ni Niall na wide-eyed, si Harry nag smile ng todo, si Zayn nag smirk at nag nod kay ate Kat. "I'm Kat." "Ivy!" "Name's Alex." "We're TRIVEXIA!" Sigaw ulit namin, nag sigawan at palakpakan sila. "Oh my god, what a suprise." Liam said at inakbayan si ate Kat, nag wala nanaman yung mga girls.

"Did Paul said...?" "Yup." Pagsagot ko kay Harry nung lumapit siya sakin. "Wow." Sabi niya. "Um, Niall, you were saying?" Sabi ni Alex at umupo sa tabi ni Louis, niyaya ako ni Harry umupo sa side niya at si ate Kat naman kay Liam, si Zayn tumambay kay Josh. Nakipag usap ako sa isang fan. "Hi. Ano pangalan mo?" Tanong ko. "Hi po, um, Christine." Sabi niya at nag giggle. "May phone ka?" Tanong ko, nagnod siya at nilabas. "Can I borrow it?" Tanong ko at nag smile, kuminang eyes niya at binigay sakin, naka open na. Siguro may password yun, I swipped through it and saw the camera, in-on ko yung video.

"Thank you so much for coming and for supporting us, if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be here. And from the girls that grew up with us, thank you and we wish that we will always be with you. In your hearts. Erhm." Pag pause ni Niall. "Hi Harry." Sabi ko at tinapat yung camera. "Hi, love." Sabi niya at nag flying kiss sa camera, tumawa ako at vindeohan si Niall ng papunta ako sa part nila ate Kat. "Hi guysss." Sabi ko ng mahaba, "Hello there!" Sabi ni Ate kat, "Hi babe." Sabi ni Liam at nag smile. "I hope you had fun." Sabi ni Liam at nag wink. I giggled at lumipat kila Alex, "Heey! Sana may Valentines ka na!" Sabi ni Alex at nag wink. "Hi Love, I hope you have a Valentines now, And take care of yourself." Sabi ni Louis at nag smile ng sweetly.

Kinuha ni Louis sakin yung Cam at Vindeohan ako, "Hi Girly, Sana nagsaya ka sa concert, A word of advice? Never give them up, Never give US up, And kung may nag sasabi na di ka maganda, You have two choices, Beat them up or Let them be." Sabi ko at kinuha yung cam kay Louis-Thanking him, "So this Next song is called Little Things." Sabi Ni Niall, "Ladies, Can you sing with us?" Tanong niya, Nag nod kami at tinapat ko yung cam kay Niall. "Special girl." I said, Nag nod siya, "Hi babe, Take care always and I love you, SO MUCH. MWAH!" He shouted laughing. Tinapat ko sa sarili ko yung cam, "I hope masaya ka sa ginawa ko, Bye." Sabi ko at tumakbo dun sa girl.

"Oh. Sana magustuhan mo. And Ano twitter mo?" Tanong ko, "@Christine_LovesYou Po." Sabi niya at tinype ko sa phone ko, "Follow kita mamaya." Sabi ko at tumakbo sa tabi Nila Harry. Nag strum na yung acoustic guitar making us ready ourselves.

"Your hand fits in mine
Like its made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots
With the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me." Pag kanta nila namin ni Zayn.

"I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back
At the bottom of your spine
But I love them endlessly." Pag kanta ni Liam at ate Kat, sa part nalang ako ni Louis papasok.

"I wont let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh it's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things." Pagkanta ni Liam at Zayn, making a fucking beautiful melody.

"You can't go to bed
Without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason
That you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations
Are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me." Pagkanta ko kasama ni Louis, nag thumbs up siya sa akin at nag smile, nag smile ako ng malaki.

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me." Harry and Alex sang with their deep, raspy voice. Yup. May deep and raspy voice si Alex.

"I wont let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
but if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things." Pag kanta ni Harry at Niall.

"You'll never love yourself
Half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right darling
But I want you to
If I let you know
I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you
Oh..." Niall sang looking at the audience, ang ganda ng view, walang sumisigaw, just lights swaying side to side.

"I've just let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you
Oh it's you
It's you
They add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things." Harry and I sang.

"Leave it to the girls." Sabi ni Zayn na naka ngiti.

"I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things." Pag kanta naming tatlo na may melody.

At ayun na, nag sigawan na yung fans. "Let's let Trivexia stay on stage. Do what ever they want until the concert ends. What do you think?" Sabi ni Liam, nag sigawan yung fans ng napaka-lakas- meaning 'yes' "OKAY THEN!" Sigaw ni Louis at kinarga si Alex. "LOUISS!" Sigaw niya. LUCKY. "So cute." Pag murmur ko at nag smile.