23

Third person's POV

And as they woke up, they don't have the usual smile on their faces from the past month, today, they only have a frown. The lad's suitcases were fixed downstairs as they ate breakfast. No one talked, no one smiled. They just ate. Zayn and Louis beside each other, Paul looking at them with a frown. This wasn't the lads he knew, the lads he knew was the happy jumping lads, excited to go to another country, but today, it's like they don't even want to step out of the house. "Lads, you should be happy." Paul started.

"You're going to have another break, okay? This is the second time I saw you like this, first time was when you left your parents." They all looked down. "Sorry Paul. We just love the girls so much, we connected." Harry internally chuckled at Liam's word. Harry already lost the connection but he still cares. "I know. You lads should get ready, go on." Niall, Harry and Liam kissed the ladies' cheeks before the lads went up. Paul stayed behind. The girls stayed quiet, they didn't talk ever since they woke up. They were just recalling what happened.

One Direction unexpectedly rang their doorbell, let them sleep the night, went to the arena, heard that they can stay, had Valentine's day, Niall singing to Alex, jealous Louis, and now, they're here. They're going away. Why does everything feel like it happened just yesterday? They asked themselves. They silently fixed the tables and washed the dishes, Paul watched how dead they look, in a weird way. "Paul," Kat finally said, he looked at her. "How long 'till we see each other again?" She asked. Paul thought for a while, a hand on his chin, eyebrows knitted. "Not that long probably." He answered, they fell into a silence once more. Couple of minutes later the lads went down all ready, but they still had frown on their faces.

"Hug." Harry said and Ivy ran to hug him, the two followed, Louis getting pulled by Alex and Zayn getting pulled by Kat. They soon formed a big hug. "Gonna miss all of you jerk heads." Alex whispered, they all chuckled. "Gonna miss you weird ladies." Liam said and they all tightened the hug before letting go. The girls can't go out because of Kat's allergic legs. "Goodbye, see you soon." Ivy said as they all went out, the girls were just at the front door, halfway out of the front yard, Niall turned around and ran to Alex who hugged him. "I love you." She heard and she sobbed, "I love you too. Don't go anywhere." Niall let go and kissed her. "I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be with you." He whispered and walked away. Alex only nodded. "Always." (TFIOS always? Nah..)

1:48 AM

At midnight, it was too quiet. No one was joking around, laughing. It was like half of the girl's lives were taken away, all happiness and joyfulness, gone. They watched the TV instead, sound of the news covered the silence. "Breaking news, boyband One Direction and manager Paul Higgins' plane blew up but they were luckily out of the said plane when it happened. Here's a video of the plane blowing up.." They all sat up and looked at the TV screen.

It showed how it flew up but it shook and the left wing was on fire before it crashed. They all looked at each other. "Members Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Niall Horan are already found and sent to the hospital; Green Garden's."

It said the amount of people who died and got injured but one thing was in their minds.

This isn't good.