20(a)

Right After they left the house

*<^>*

Liam's POV

"So. Where are we going?" I asked, "I mean. You're from here so.."I trailed off. "Let's just walk around and talk." I nodded as we walked on the side way. I looked at her and just... Wow.. "Isn't it pretty hot?" I suddenly asked. "It's kind of cold for me. You're probably not used to the weather." I nodded and wave my hand faster in front of my face. She's super hot. I can't even explain what I'm feeling. "Here." She gave me a napkin. "Thank you." I chuckled and wiped my sweat away. We walked and walked. "This silence is killing me." She murmured. "I'm sorry this isn't like what you wanted." Her eyebrows furrowed. "What?" She asked,

"What? I thought you wanted to eat to some fancy restaurant or something.. Not walking around boringly." I whispered and stopped walking so we can stare at each other for a bit. "This isn't boring because we're together." She smiled up at me, I slowly and hesitantly held her hand. "Can I hold your hand?" I asked, "You don't have to ask." She said and chuckled. "Come on. Let's keep walking and.. Talking." I stated, I firmly but softly held her hand and walked. "Liam, What if it's already time for you to leave?" I frowned, "Then we'll stay connected,You know. Through Skype, Twitter and Instagram. Youtube also." I said smiling at her, "Okay, I'm really going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you more." I removed our intertwined fingers and put my arm around her shoulder. She put her head on my shoulder and hummed. "Let's get ice cream and sit. My feet is already hurting." She said. We walked to an Ice cream. It was only old couples in here. "This is one of my favorite place. It's quiet and I read most of the time in here. When I'm not with Ivy and Alex of course." I nodded. "What flavor?" I asked, She pointed at the cookies and cream one. I nodded. "You sit down, love. I'll buy the Ice cream." I smiled as she nodded and find our seats. I walked over the counter. "Okay. One cookies and cream and one M-" "Me?" The girl quickly said. I looked up. "Sorry love, I was about to say, Mocha flavor." I smiled sadly when she frowned.

She scooped both of them and added another scoop to both. "Thank you." I said a I payed. "Welcome." She murmured. I walked to Kat. "Here." I said and brough it to her. I sat down in front of her. "I pretty much know things about you." She said, My eyebrows knitted. "Huh?" She laughed. "You're Liam Payne who wouldn't know even a lil bit of information about you?" She asked eating some ice cream. I smiled a bit. "I guess. Now, You're going to question me something and when I get the right answer you're going to eat some ice cream." She playfully frowned. "I probably can't eat this ice cream." She said, I laughed. "Nah. You'll finish that ice cream."

She sighed happily. "Okay, Favorite color?" She smiled when my eyebrows shoot up. "Pink." She looked shocked and ate some Ice cream, "I knew because I saw your stuff in the kitchen, living room and also at the bathroom with the pink mark that says 'KAT'." I said while laughing. "Okay.." She said shaking her head fondly. "Favorite food?" She asked, I sighed and ate my ice cream. "Hurry upppp. My Ice cream is melting." She joked. "It's really hard because we all love food." Shr shrugged, "I guess." We both laughed. I kissed her nose and she smiled a bit. The girl on the counter came with some pen and paper. "Hi. Liam, Can I take your autograph?" I nodde with a smile., I signed her paper. "I'm sorry on how I behaved earlier, I didn't know you had a date, I thought she was only your friend." She bit her lip. I smiled wider when Kat smiled.

"It's okay. It wasn't your fault." She smiled. "Would you like another scoop for free?" She asked, "Please?" I asked, Kat smacked my arm. "We'll pay." She smiled and brought out money. "No. No. It's okay ma'am. Libre na ho." She talked in tagalog. Kat sighed. "Okay." We all smiled.

Hey guys. I don't really fancy writing sweet shit kaya i-ccut ko nalang dito. -w- Sorry for the long wait, Kung may nag wawait man. :\ I'm not feeling well din. So. Okay. Bye.

-Vampire