Meeting Shawn's parents

Hazel's P.O.V.

Before we went in, Shawn went inside to tell his parents something, but I didn't hear a thing. Then after a few minutes, he signaled me to come inside. I went inside and his parents were there. They both had a big smile on their faces and gave me a hug. "Welcome Hazel!" His mom said to me,"I'm Shawn's mom, but you can call me Karen, okay?" "Thank you..Karen?" We both laughed and then Shawn's dad came up to me. "I'm Shawn's dad, but you can also call me Manny if you'd like," he told me with a huge smile. "It's a pleasure, Manny," and I gave him the most shyest smile in the world. They were both so nice and welcoming.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I went inside my house after telling Hazel to wait outside. "Hey, mum and dad!" I yelled out, but soft enough so Hazel couldn't hear me. "Hey, welcome home Shawn!" My mom greeted me. "How was school?," my dad then asked me. "It was alright. Hey, I brought a girl. Her name's Hazel. I just met her, but we go to the same school. I brought her here, because I have a feeling about this girl. That she's something special. Just treat her nice, please?" "Okay, son," my dad said. 

I signaled Hazel to come in and she did. After she and my parents meet and hug and stuff, I feel so warm inside. I seriously don't know why. I ask my parents if we can go upstairs to my room, so we can chill. "Sure, Shawn!" my mom says. "Have fun!" I heard my dad say as I take Hazel up to my room. 

I close the door behind me and I head to my Bluetooth speaker and put on some music. I see that she sat on my bed, so I sat next to her. "So this is your room?" she asked me. "Yep, simple but cozy." "So now that I met your parents, I guess we have to learn more about each other," she told me. "Guess so. What's your family like?" I asked her. "Its o-" she stood stiff for a moment. I got worried a bit. "Hey, Hazel, hey. What's wrong" "I came here without telling my mom! Excuse me for a moment." And she walked into my bedroom bathroom lighting fast, supposing she's calling her mom.

Hazel's P.O.V.

I locked the bathroom door and dialed my mom's phone number. I was kind of surprised that I knew where the bathroom was. "Hello? Hazel?" I heard my mom say. "Hey, mom." I answered. "I was about to call you. You've never been out so long. Where are you?" my mom said. "Listen. I was in the bakery where I usually go to, right? Then this guy, who is 18, started talking to me and I found out we go to the same school, and he brought me to his house to meet his parents. And now I am still here. I totally forgot to call you until now, sorry." I told her all of this and all she said to me was, "Okay, honey. I trust you. Be careful. Love you." "I love you too, mom." What did I ever do to deserve her?

Tomorrow find out what happens when she goes back into the room with Shawn!

(Hope you enjoyed!)