Chapter 34

Hazel's P.O.V.

I decided to come and pick up Shawn from the airport, instead of waiting for him at home in my apartment. I look around trying to find him and there's no sign of him anywhere. I go walk everywhere, and I see a small crowd near Baggage Claim. I stand on the tips of my toes, and I see Shawn. More like his brown curly hair, but I know its him. I decide to step away a few steps so that I won't interrupt Shawn from taking pictures with his fans.

I see him taking a picture with the last fan. He looks genuinely happy, and his smile proves it. I smile myself, too. The girl gives him one last hug and walks away. I could see Shawn looking around. Possibly for me. I go up behind him, and decide to scare him by jumping on his back, and placing my arms around his neck. He immediately grabs the under my knees to support me.

Then he decides to spin around, which makes me a bit dizzy. He knows its me. 

"Shawn, stop!" I exclaim. He tilts his head back and laughs. By instinct, I kiss his cheek. He turns his head sideways, and he kisses my lips. I smile in the kiss, and I could feel everything around slip away like dust.

He pulls away, and I jump down from his arms. He faces me and embraces me in a hug. 

"I missed you, Cinderella."

I pull back to face him. I give him a look, "What?"

"Well, if I'm Prince Charming, then you should be Cinderella." He says with a cheeky grin.

I just then remembered the phone call from a few nights ago. If Alexa finds out about what Shawn just said to me right now, she will never let me live it down. 

I crossed my arms, "Well, if I'm going to be a Disney princess, then I think I would be..." I put a finger on the side of my head to demonstrate I was thinking, "The looks would be sort of like Belle, and personality would be a mix of Rapunzel, Belle, Merida, and Aurora."

He looks at me with astonishment. "Well, then. Looks like you've got yourself figured out." He smirks.
"Oh, shut up," I say sternly, but I can't prevent the smile coming on my lips.  

"What's on the agenda for today?" Shawn asks, laying next me on my bed.
I push myself up on my elbows and I face him. "Aren't you tired from jetlag?"
"Nope. Slept the whole way through. Besides, I didn't come here to sleep."

I lay back down.  Then an idea comes to mind. "Alright, you want to do something?"

"Didn't I just say that?"
"Come with me."
"Where?

"Somewhere amazing."
"Okay."
"But you better help me with carrying the cans."

In a short time, we have arrived at our destination.

"An abandoned work building?"

"Yep."

I grab ahold of his free hand, since the other one was carrying a black duffel bag filled with my supplies.
I walked him to the back of the establishment, and I pulled on the knob several times and it opened. 

"Didn't know I'm in a relationship with a burglar." I hear Shawn mumble. I give him a glare in response.

I turn on the lights. They flicker for a moment, but they stay bright after. I look back at Shawn, who has a bored expression radiating from him. "What are we doing here?"

"What do you see?" I ask him, already knowing what he's going to answer. He takes in his surroundings. There are some desks, 2 side-by-side rooms, and some other furniture covered in tarps.

"Nothing, just furniture."  
I smile. "What color?"

He looks around again. "A sort of mix between gray and white."
"Exactly." I smirk.

I head towards him, and I take the bag from his hands. I open it, and it shows different types of color spray cans. Some neon, some dark, some light. I zip open the side of the bag, and I take out two breathing masks. I put mine on over my head, and over my mouth. I hand Shawn the second one. "What are you doing?" He looks at me strangely. Ugh, this boy cannot take a hint.  

"Just take the stupid mask and put it on." I sigh. He hesitantly takes it and does as told. "Good boy." I tease. He rolls his eyes. I took off my tank top, revealing a thin undershirt. I quickly put on a ragged old shirt, just in case some paint gets on my body. 

I turn around, and Shawn stares at me. I let my shoulders drop and I sigh. "Perv." 
Even though Shawn had a mask on, I could still tell he was smirking. 

He then takes off his shirt. I said this before, I'm not that fazed on him being shirtless. But, you could tell he works out. He puts on another long shirt. He looks at me. "Its rude to stare." He says.

"Sorry, I was just looking out the window watching some fans stare at you changing."
He quickly turns around, and notices that there was no one there. It was challenging not to laugh, but I managed to keep it down. Except for a small snort. 

"Not. Funny." Shawn grunts. 

"Come on, let's get started." I chuckle. 

I placed blue tape on the surface, as a template, and we start to spray the empty wall, with vibrant colors. I loved how I was able to control where the color went, and how the color blended it in with each other. On my side, I see Shawn fully concentrated on what he was doing. I could tell he was enjoying it, too. 

(A/N They painted the mural like the picture I inserted. It might be at the top of the chapter.)

We were finally finished, and I was proud of how it looked. I took my mask off, and Shawn did too. "Well, what do you think?" I ask, nudging him at his side. He looked down at me and smiled. "Its wonderful. Turns out this place actually turned out to be somewhere amazing."

I smiled back at him, and he pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest, and I could feel his head on top of mines.

I made my mark on the world. Even though no one else will probably see it. 

HELLO YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
I really, really like this chapter. First time in a while *sad laugh*
Anyways, I wanted to say that I read all my comments, and they always make my day, so thank you for them :D

And, of course, thank you for the reads and votes! <3 :)