Chapter 1| Shut Up Hater

A/N: Dis will not go like the anime. It will be my own plot.

Kuro was walking down the street with her brother back home from school. She had a smug look on her face because of how successful her day was. 

" I still can't believe you tied against Gao," Gaito said while turning to face his gothic twin sister. " Tasuku could probably beat you, though," he added.

" Nah, Gao beat Tasuku and I tied with Gao. Therefore, I am stronger than Tasuku," Kuro said looking even smugger. " Use logic," 

Suddenly Gao and Tasuku ran up to Gaito and Kuro, panting when they came up to them.

" Hey, Gaito, Kuro, want to go to my house?" Gao said, looking hopeful.

" Sure," Gaito said.

But at the same time, Kuro ha said " Nah," and ran across the street, stopping in front of a certain purple haired girl.

" Hola Yuta, what are you doing?" Kuro said patting the girl's head.

Yuta smacked her hand away and stuck out her tongue. 

" What does it look like I'm doing?" she said, with a sharp tone.

" Daydreaming about my dear tiny purple haired twin," Kuro said with a Malicious look on her face.

Yuta stared at the ravenette with disbelief. Kuro laughed and walked over to Tasuku, Gao, and Gaito, dragging a specific Tsundere along with her.

" Hey, Gao! I changed my mind on going to your house. Well, as long as I can bring my Tsundere buddy. "

" Okay," Gao said, not at all questioning why Kuro wanted to bring  Yuta with them. 

Kuro, Tasuku, Gaito, Yuta, and Gao all walked over to the home of the great takoyaki. When they were a block away from where Gao's house was, something caught Kuro's eye. A white haired girl suddenly flew away using her buddy skill. A little after that a siamese cat came running out of an alleyway and was running towards the group. Gaito and Yuta both jumped on Kuro's back and peeked over her shoulder.

" Save us Shinku!" they both cried out in fear.

" I won't if you keep calling me that," Kuro grumbled. She went up to the cat and bent down, letting it sniff her hand. The cat purred and rubbed it's head on her knee. 

" Shinku, that cat probably doesn't like you," Gaito said watching the cat with fear.

" Kuro, what breed is the cat?" Tasuku asked, staring at Kuro in awe.

" A Lilac Siamese," Kuro said she got up and started walking towards Gao's house. Gaito and Yuta jumped off Kuro's back and ran for safety, away from the supposed " Demon Cat".

When they all got inside, they heard a scratching noise. Tasuku opened the door and the cat jumped on Gaito. 

" THE DEMON CAT HAS COME TO KILL ME!" he screamed rolling on the floor and trying to get the " Demon Cat" off.

" Shut up hater," Kuro said while picking up the cat which started purring. " I'll think I'll call it Demon," She said with an evil smile on her face. 

" You're not gonna keep it, are you?" Yuta asked, staying as far from the cat as possible. 

"Nah, It's probably gonna follow me around, though," Kuro said as she let that cat out.

" Why are you both scared of cats so much?" Gao asked  the scared duo. 

" Shhh. Let the Haters have their time to calm down Gao." Kuro said with a smug look on her face, patting Yuta and Gaito's heads.