Chapter 6| New World, New Buddy

A/N: OH MEH GOD ITZ CAT HEAD SENPAI.

Kuro walked over to school with Gaito, excited and all jumpy. Why might you ask? Because there will be another meeting after school for her team. Sofia said something about a surprise, which got Kuro hyped for after school. 

" Kuro, is something wrong?" Gaito asked with a concerned look on his face. 

" No, why do you ask, dear brother?" Kuro said, clearly excited.

" Your smiling and skipping. This is not like you," Gaito said, obviously scared at what his gothic sister had become. Kuro glared at him with her familiar, evil, blood red eyes.

" Is something wrong with me being excited?" she asked, going back to her old self. One we all are more familiar and comfortable with. 

Just before they entered Aibo Academy, they ran into Tasuku and Gao. Yuta was running behind, her purple hair flapping behind her. 

" Hello, Blueberry!" Kuro said, obviously talking to a blushing Tasuku. 

" Don't mind her," Gaito said, talking to a now very confused Tasuku. "Something is wrong with our typically grouchy, gothic, dead friend."

" Tasuku! Can I call you Blueberry now?" Yuta asked, all excited at the discovery of a new way to make fun of the blue haired wonder cop. 

" No!" Tasuku said, very irritated at his new nickname.

" Too bad! I'm gonna call you Blueberry!" Kuro said, patting Tasuku's head in the process. The Boy Wonder Cop blushed ( or as CatoBoi would say, blooshed XD). 

" Let's just go already," Gao said dragging Tasuku off. 

" Goodbye, Blueberry!" Kuro said while waving her hand vigorously. She walked off to class with Yuta and Gaito following her. 

~~ Time Skip Brought To You By BlueBerry~~

Kuro skipped off to the park, not even bothering to go change out of her school uniform. She saw Sofia and ran to where she was. Shido was with her too. This irritated Kuro. Shido was gonna call her pretty lady again! 

" Hello, Kuro. I have decided your friend can join our team," Sofia said with a blank look on her face. " Go get her now."

" Okay!" Kuro said, running off to get her purple haired Tsundere buddy. She saw Yuta walking home with Gaito, Gao, and Tasuku. She ran over and grabbed her arm, dragging her away. 

" Hey! Where are you taking me?" Yuta asked, very confused. She tried to pull away but Kuro's grip on her arm was too strong. 

" Sofia said that you could join the team," Kuro said, taking a now very excited Yuta over to Sofia. She let go of Yuta's arm and asked: " What now?"

All Sofia said was " Follow me." 

Yuta and Kuro followed her into a blackish void, not questioning anything. Shido was following behind, looking miserable for some apparent reason. Not like any of them cared, though. 

After exciting through the blackish void, Kuro and Yuta stared in awe, observing their surroundings. They were inside a huge room with a big organ in it. Sitting in front of the organ was none other then Kyoya Gaen himself. He was playing a creepy melody. It was a hypnotic feeling that hit Kuro and Yuta while listening to the melody. 

"Hello, Kuro and Yuta. I am Kyoya Gaen-" he was suddenly interrupted by Kuro.

" CAT HEAD!" Kuro shouted, getting all jumpy. Yuta was trying to calm her down and putting her hand over Kuro's mouth.

" I'm sorry Kyoya-sama, Kuro is cat crazy," Yuta said, embarrassed about what her best friend just said. She braced herself for Kyoya's anger. Instead, Kyoya laughed. 

" That better not be my nickname," he said, smiling.

" Okay. Then it's Neko Atama senpai!" Kuro said, very excited about the new nickname she had given Kyoya Gaen. Yuta facepalmed at Kuro's sudden stupidity.

" Anyway, I want you two to use Darkness Dragon World," Kyoya said, ignoring Kuro's jumpiness. " Kuro, you also get a new buddy."

Kuro stopped jumping at this sudden news. " What new buddy? Is it cool?" she asked, now very bored looking. She has gone back to her normal self. Yuta sighed of relief. 

" Your new Buddy will be Malevolent Despair Dragon, World Ender." Kyoya summoned the buddy. It was huge and was black and purple. It had three heads, each having four purple eyes. It had two wings, with smaller heads on it. A huge red circle like symbol was behind it. The dragon suddenly roared breathing out navy fire and shaking the broken chains on its legs. ( See First Chapter Buddy Description)

Kuro stared at the dragon in awe. " I want it!" was all she said. The dragon turned into a card and flew into her hand. Sofia had returned with two purple deck cases. 

" These are for you two. They are called dark core deck cases. You won't need your other ones now," Kyoya said while Sofia gave them the deck cases.

Shido lead them outside the fortress they were in. "Master says he wants you both to use your buddyskill to get home." 

" Buddyskill? Okay!" Kuro used her buddyskill. It wasn't her normal one but she had the same red circle like symbol World Ender had on her back. When she looked down she had black and red dragon wings on her shoes. She started hovering and stuck her tongue out at Yuta. " Hurry up and use yours or I'll leave you behind!"

" Don't leave me behind you Baka!" Yuta shouted while using her buddyskill. Her buddyskill was a pair of purple Java sparrow wings. They both flew off back home, excited to tell their friends about their team. 

A/N: I WAS FANGIRLING SO MUCH JUST WRITING ABOUT CAT HEAD. Anyway, I think I need mental halp. I was starting to ship Kuro X Tasuku instead of Kuro x Kyoya and I almost died. That's why I put the Cat head thing.

Neko Atama Senpai = Cat head senpai

Senpai Honorific= is used to address or refer to one's senior colleagues in a school, company, sports club, or another group. Or upperclassmen

Just to clear any confusion about Senpai.  0w0