Chapter 10| A New Student and A New Friend

A/N: There is another OC. I got permission to use her. It is Jade_Harmony 's.

Kuro walked to school alone today. She was asked to show a new girl at the school around. Kuro looked behind her and noticed a little Calico Cat. Of course, her initial reaction was to bend down and pet it, and that was what she did. Only then, she realized that she was delaying herself. She left the cat and walked to school.

~~~~Timeskip brought to you by the last paragraph~~~~

As Kuro arrived at school, she saw a girl with blue- white hair. She walked up to her and asked 

" Are you Jade?" The girl jumped up and looked at Kuro, and replied, 

" Y-yes!"

" Hello! My name is Shinku Kurouzu, but you can call me Kuro. I'm supposed to show you around the school."

" Oh! Okay, I hope we can be friends Kuro!"

" I'm pretty sure we will. Do you have your schedule yet?"

"Yes."

"Let me see," Kuro took the paper and looked through all the classes. All of them were the same as her's. " Look like you don't need this. You have the same classes as me!" Jade smiled and followed Kuro to their first class.

~~~~Time Skip Brought To You By The Last Time Skip Ft. Lunch Time!~~~~

Kuro dragged Jade over to the table they usually sit at. Everyone was looking at Kireina, who asked to sit there again. 

" May I please sit here?" Kireina asked, staring at Tasuku. 

" Um, Kuro was sitting there," Tasuku lied, obviously not wanting Kireina to with him. Kuro and Jade arrived at the table. While Kuro was introducing Jade to everyone, Jade noticed that Kireina was staring daggers at Kuro. She left, sashaying over to a group of her friends. When she left, Jade asked,

" Why does Kireina hate Kuro?" Everyone looked at her. Then Yuta answered,

" Because she likes Tasuku."

" Does that mean Kuro likes Tasuku? And because of that, she does not like her?" Kuro dropped her head on the table, muttering something. Tasuku looked at her, a little worried.

" No, Kuro does not like Tasuku. Kireina thinks she does, though. It would make sense if Tasuku like Kuro though," Yuta explained, making Tasuku blush at the last statement.

" But we all know that I will probably kill him if he did," Gaito said, looking suspiciously at Tasuku. Jade laughed then looked at Kuro who was reading some book with a black leather cover, about a boy who had a special power that could make anyone listen to him. ( * cough* Code of Geass * cough*) Jade started reading the book over her shoulder, scanning the pages. Yuta looked at them and muttered, 

" Bookworms," Kuro gave her a Death Glare and continued reading her book. Everyone laughed and started getting up for the next class. Kuro stood up and put her book under her arm and her bag over her shoulder and went to her next class.

~~~ Time Skip To End Of School~~~

Kuro, Jade, and the Gang were walking out of the school. They heard a little meow. Gaito and Yuta quickly hid behind Kuro. The same Calico Kitty Kuro saw before came limping before er and started wailing. She picked it up and put it in her bag, deciding to take care of it. Gaito frowned, obviously not wanting another cat in the house.

A/N: I'M SORRY IT'S SO SHORT. ;-; 

Words: 586