Chapter 9| First Battle!

Kuro, Yuta, Sofia, Shido, and Rouga ( Rouga will be replacing Tosuo Doai) stood in front of the stadium. The first match would soon start. Kuro was supposed to be facing Suzuha Amanosuzu. Before her team went in, she heard Gaito call out her name. She turned around and saw Gaito, Gao, Tasuku, Kuguru, and Baku all standing there. She frowned and started walking into the stadium. Sofia, Yuta, Rouga, and Shido followed behind. 

" Kuro, why didn't you greet them?" Yuta asked. She looked at Kuro, who was not listening at all. Kuro looked up and shrugged, going back to her deep thoughts. All she could think about was what Kyoya said yesterday when she met him. 

" Have you used World Ender yet?" Kyoya asked, playing the organ. Kuro was staring at him, curious, like a cat. She wanted to know more about him. She ignored her thoughts and said,

" Yes, I have."

" Did you win?" 

" Yes."

" Who were you battling against?"

" Tasuku and Kireina."

" Two people? You used him twice?"

" Yes."

He stopped playing and turned around to look at her. He stared at her for a little bit. As if he were studying her. " Win the ABC Cup for me."

Kuro looked at him confused. She was already going to win, but what did he mean by "for me"? She nodded and started to walk away, the sound of the organ fading with every stride.

" Kuro! Kuro!" Kuro snapped her head up and looked around. She had not realized where she was going, being in deep thought. She had run into a wall and fell backward. Tasuku was in front of her, his arm outstretched. Kuro ignored him and got up, going over to sit next to Sofia. She watched as the first round contesters were announced. She got up and started making her way to the stage. Kyoya's words were in her mind as she stood, waiting for her opponent. Soon, Suzuha had arrived and the battle has begun.

" Prepare yourself for a miracle! Angel Queen Serenade, Luminize!" Suzuha chanted, luminizing her deck. Kuro frowned at the name of her deck. She sighed and said

" I will end this miserable world! World's End, Luminize!"

" I fight for Magic World," Suzuha said, raising her flag. 

" I fight for Darkness Dragon world!"

" I'll go first!" Suzuha said, with a flip of her hair. " Draw! Charge and draw! I summon Magic Knight of Darkness, Dunkelheit to the center! Attack the fighter! " Kuro lost one life. She stood up, already wanting to end this battle. 

" Draw! Charge and Draw! I summon, Black Blast, Death Napalm to the right and Black Corruption Eixist to the right. I equip Sword of the First Generation Knights Leader, Orcus Sword! " Kuro jumped up and attacked Suzuha's center. " Death Napalm, Eixist, link attack the fighter!" Suzuha had just lost 4 life.

" I just want to end this now. I buddy call to the center, Center of The World, Mary Sue!" Suzuha said, with another flip of her hair. Kuro sighed. " I also call Magic Knight of Light, Licht to the right and Magician of Glass, Will Glasshart to the left. Now, Glasshart, Licht, Mary Sue, link attack the fighter!" Kuro was now down to 4 life. 

" Draw! I also want to end this too, you know. I buddy call to the center, Malevolent Despair Dragon, World Ender!" World Ender appeared, enraged. " Eixist attack Licht! Napalm attack Glasshart and World Ender, attack Mary Sue! Now, World Ender and I will link attack the fighter!" Suzuha was now at only one life point. 

" My tur-" Suzuha was cut off by Kuro.

" No! I never ended my turn. World Ender, attack again!" Kuro said happily as Suzuha's life went down to zero. 

Kuro smiled as Sofia came to congratulate her, along with the rest of the team. Yuta was still ranting on and on about how stupid Suzuha was because she forgot the Kuro did not end her turn. Shido kept on calling her pretty lady and Rouga just smirked. Kuro was about to leave but she saw Tasuku, Gao, and Gaito walking towards her.

" Kuro! Don't leave yet! We want to congratulate you!" Gao said, smiling at his friend.

" Yeah, why did you ignore us before?" Gaito asked, eyeing Kuro suspiciously.

" Oh well I was goi-" Kuro was cut off as Tasuku pulled her into a hug. She stood there and blushed but quickly regained herself and pulled away. 

" Well, I have to leave now," she said, walking towards the exit. Tasuku smiled and everyone waved goodbye. 

A/N ( Yuna): Kuro is so DENSSSEEEE. Why can't you see people like you?

Kuro: Cuz I'm blind.

Yuna: * facepalm* 

Words: 813