Chapter 7| Disaster Force!

A/N: Stuff from all seasons will be in this book. So if there are impact monsters, don't think it's the 3rd season. It's the first. 

It had been two days since Kuro and Yuta had gotten the Dark Core Deck Cases. Today, Kuro was battling Gao. Kuro had just called final phase, even though it was only the third move.

" Final Phase! Impact, World's Mortal End!" Kuro Shouted while Gao's Life Points dropped to zero. ( Cringe) Yuta and Gaito cheered while Tasuku smiled. It seemed as if Kuro had become even better of a buddyfighter since the last team meeting.

" Kuro, you're so strong now! But, why did you not use buddy?" Gao asked while brushing his shoulder.

" Yeah! You didn't bother using your buddy against us! Why?" Drum asked looking at Kuro with suspicion. 

" Because I wanted to see if I could beat you without my buddy! And I was right!" Kuro said, with a smirk on her face. Drum attempted to tackle her but she moved away. He fell on the floor and looked quite annoyed. 

" Can you at least show us your new buddy? We really wanna know! And Yuta won't tell me what it looks like," Gaito said patting Yuta's head. Yuta attempted smack his hand away, but he just dodged and smacked the top of her head. 

" Maybe..." Kuro said with an evil smile on her face. 

" Well, do you wanna go to my house?" Gao asked everyone. 

" Um, well, I'm kinda busy..." Tasuku said, rubbing the back of his head.

" With what, Blueberry?" Kuro said, trying to get on Tasuku's nerves. 

" Yeah, we can play truth or dare again!" Yuta said, with an evil smile on her face. Gaito facepalmed, recalling what happened before.

" I'm out. See ya," Kuro said, also recalling what happened and attempted to escape. Gaito grabbed her hood pulling her back. 

" Don't worry. We were NOT going to play that," Gaito said, holding her back from running away. 

" But I gotta take care of Sai...." Kuro whined, truly not wanting to go to Gao's house.

" Then bring him!" Tasuku said. Kuro stared at him wondering why Blueberry would care.

" But Blueberry, you have to take care of Daku," Kuro pointed out to him. 

" Oh yeah! Sorry! I gotta leave!" Tasuku said. He attempted to run but Gao grabbed him. 

" Wait. Before you leave, battle Kuro."

" Why me?" He asked attempting to pull away.

" Oh! Maybe we will see her buddy!" Gaito said agreeing. Kuro looked miserable.

" Okay, I'll fight you. ( Fight Meh)" Tasuku said, walking towards the stadium. 

" Fine," Kuro looked annoyed but agreed anyway.

" Assemble Dragon Army! Luminize, Dragonic Force! ( Cringe)" Tasuku said, luminizing his deck.  ( actual line from the animu) 

" I will bring this miserable world to its end!  Dark Luminize, World's End!" Kuro said while also luminizing her her deck. ( So Cringy) 

" I fight for dragon world," Tasuku said, raising his flag. 

" I fight for Darkness Dragon World!"

~~~~Time Skip To Final Phase Brought to you by Lazy Me~~~~

Tasuku and Kuro were both down to 3 life points. 

" I did not want to do this, but too bad for me. I buddy call to the centre,  Malevolent Despair Dragon, World Ender!" Kuro said, gaining one life point thanks to the buddy gift. World Ender let out a roar, looking really mad. Tasuku stared at the monster, mortally scared. But something happened to Kuro while she summoned World Ender. She now had long black hair with Crimson Tips and Bangs.  

" I regret my decision," was all he said.

" I activate World Ender's ability, allowing me to equip any item card from my deck. I equip The Vorpal Sword ( ALICE!!). World Ender is a monster with 11,000 attack and 11,000 defence. It also has a critical of 3."

" That means Tasuku is dead! "  Yuta exclaimed.

" How?" Gaito asked, obviously very confused.

" She attacks the only monster on his side of the field, which is in the centre. Then World Ender wipes way his life points. If she misses, there is always World Ender's triple attack ability."

" Oh," Gaito said, finally understanding.

Kuro did exactly what Yuta thought she would do. She attacked the centre, then had World Ender attack Tasuku. Tasuku used blue dragon shield. Kuro made World Ender attack him again. 

" I won, Blueberry! Are you proud?" Kuro asked with a smirk on her face while Tasuku's life points dropped to zero. 

" I guess. Good game," Tasuku said getting off the stadium.

" GG to you to Blueberry!" Kuro said.

" What happened to your hair? Before it was Black and red. Now it's back to normal," Yuta asked, observing Kuro's hair.

" I dunno. Well, I'm going home. Are you coming, Gaito?"

" Yes, I am!" Gaito said, walking after Kuro.

" Well Tasuku, you got destroyed by the most beautiful girl in the world!" Gao said, teasingly.

" I will kill you," was all Tasuku said while leaving.

A/N: THIS WAS SO CRINGY!!!!!!!!! Anyway, Tasuku is becoming a Yandere. JK, he won't be. Anyway, I'm going to go die in a hole. This is like, a do not cringe challenge. 

Words: 870