Chapter 8| Kuro vs. Kireina

Kuro had just got out from school. She and Tasuku were walking home because Gaito, Yuta, and Gao had other plans. Supposedly. They were almost at Kuro's House, but suddenly, a girl with pitch black hair went right in front of Kuro.

" Get away from my Tasuku!" she said, angry for some apparent reason. Kuro blinked a few times.

" What?" was all Kuro could say.

" I said get away from my Tasuku! I am Kireina Yoshiaki, future girlfriend of Tasuku- senpai," the girl, Kireina, said.

" Come on Kuro. It's just another fan girl," Tasuku said, obviously very irritated. Kuro sighed and left.

" Well, you already found your girlfriend, Tasuku!" Kuro said teasingly.

" Shut up! I don't even know her," Tasuku said attempting to poke Kuro's nose. Kuro slapped his hand way and stuck her tongue out at him.

" Baka!"

~~~~ Time Skip Brought To You By Gaito Running From Sai~~~~

The next day Kuro had Told Yuta and Gaito about Kireina.

" Probably some girl who is jealous," Yuta said with a smirk.

" Jealous?" Kuro asked, not understanding at all.

" Yeah! Because Tasuku likes you!"

" Oh," Kuro said frowning. " She can have Tasuku. I don't care."

"You don't?" Gaito asked, reading a book.

" Nope."

The teacher had walked in. Everyone put their things away and faced her.

" Hello, everyone! Today we have a new student!" she said smiling with a bubbly attitude. Kuro frowned. She hated teachers like that and can't seem to stand them.

" You can come out now!" the teacher said, facing the door and smiling. A girl walked through the door and smiled.

" Hello! My name Is Kireina Yoshiaki,"

Kuro looked at her with an expressionless face. Kireina looked back, anger filling her eyes.

" Well, Kireina, you can sit right there next to Kuro! Kuro raise your hand. You will be showing Miss Kireina around," the bubbly teacher said, still smiling.

Kuro sighed and raised her hand. She now had to go a whole day with Miss I-Will-Be-Tasuku-Senpai's-Girlfriend. Kireina walked over to the desk next to Kuro and sat down.

~~~~ Time Skip To Lunch Brought To You By Drum's Pudding~~~~

Tasuku, Yuta, Gaito, Kuro, and Gao were all sitting at the same table. Suddenly, to Tasuku's surprise, Kireina came and asked

"Can I sit here?" Tasuku looked at Kuro, who was eating and reading a book.

"Um, if everyone else is okay with it," Tasuku answered, smiling. Gaito and Yuta looked at Kuro, who was not paying attention at all, and sighed and nodded. Gao looked up from eating and nodded at the new girl. Baku ( I forgot about him XD) just kept on eating and Kuguru smiled and nodded. Kireina sat down next to Tasuku and started chatting with him.