Chapter 4| The Team and Another Member

Kuro had gone to the park early with Tasuku, Gao, Yuta, and Gaito. She was there with them so she could tell them about being in another team, knowing that Gaito did not tell them yet. 

" Guys, I'm gonna be in another team," Kuro said, facing the group.

" What?!" Gao yelled. " You are one of the best buddy fighters I know!"

" Heh. Thank you. But, this girl asked me and I agreed. I also want to battle you guys!" Kuro said with a smile.

" Oh," Tasuku said with a sad look on his face. " We were gonna ask you to join."

" Well, Sofia beat you to it. Gaito already knew. I told him after it happened."

" Gaito, you already knew? Why didn't you tell me so! I want to join your team Kuro, so I can battle Gaito!" Yuta said excitedly.

" Uh, I'll ask if you can join," Kuro said, not surprised at all that Yuta wanted to beat Gaito.

" Yay! Thank you!" Yuta exclaimed. 

"Your welcome," Kuro said while glancing at her phone. " Oh, I have to go now. Bye! See you later!"

Everyone said goodbye and Kuro ran over to the fountain in the centre of the park. She saw Sofia, along with some other people. There was a boy with long white hair, along with the President of Aibo Academy's Student Council. 

" Hello," Kuro said to Sofia. " Are these the other members of our team?"

" Yes! I am Magoroku Shido! You may call me Shido. What might your name be, pretty lady?" 

" Shido! She was asking me you, idiot!" Sofia yelled. She then sighed. "Yes, this our team. The boy over there with the grumpy face is Aragami Rouga."

" You can call me Rouga, though," the boy, Rouga, said.

" Okay! My name is Shinku Kurouzu. You can call me Kuro though," Kuro said holding out her hand so Shido can shake it.

" Nice to meet you!" Shido said, shaking Kuro's hand vigorously. 

" Oh, Sofia, I had a question. One of my friends wants to join this group. Is that okay?"

" Um," Sofia looked kind of nervous. " I'll think about."

" Okay! Thank you!" Kuro said, excited to tell Yuta. " Well, I have to leave now. Bye!"

" Goodbye, pretty lady!"  Shido said, waving.

Kuro frowned and ran back home. When she got there, she found Tasuku, Yuta, Gao, and Gaito waiting for her there. She took her shoes off and went inside. 

" What are you guys doing here?" Kuro asked.

" Well, we want to know what happened," Tasuku said, looking happy.

" And Gaito invited us for a sleepover!" Gao shouted with excitement.

" Okay. Well, Yuta, Sofia said she would think about you joining the team."

" Really? Yay!" Yuta exclaimed.

" So what do you guys wanna do at this sleepover?" Kuro asked, already a little bored.

" Let's play Truth or Dare!" Yuta and Gaito said with evil smiles on their faces. 

 A/N: Intensity is so real right now. I need questions and dares for everyone here. Thanks for reading!