Chapter 14: Together Again

I am never letting you go. Not anymore. I will keep on holding onto you and never stop loving you. I love you.

Normal Point of View

After the young couple had reunited again, both of them sat beside eachother on one of the park's benches. Hand in hand, the two of them gazed at the beautiful crystal clear river as they waited for time to past by. Karin had her head leaning on his shoulder, as they huddled against eachother. "Karin, there was something that I had been wanting to tell you for a very long time.", Ai said suddenly. "What is it?", she asked as she leaned closer to him. "I didn't get to say this line during the confession back then. And I want to tell you now.", he replied. "Go ahead.", she said. "Thank you for loving me, for who I am. Thank you for always staying by my side, even though I was supposed to be the one always staying by your side. And I will keep on loving you unconditionally.", he said. "Since when had you become such a sweet talker?", she playfully teased him. "Since when I started loving you.", he replied seductively. She blushed a deep red. And then, playfully punched his arm. "I love you too, you idiot.", she said. The both of them, then giggled/ laughed at the things they had said. "Come on, let's head back to place where we first met. I am never letting you go again.", he said. She nodded. The two love birds head back to Hakase's laboratory, believing one day that their dreams will come true in the future.

Back at the hospital

"Time for me to go.", Hakase said. "Take me with you.", Aine said. Hakase nodded his head and informed the nurse about Aine's short absences. 'I am not going to lose Karin! I will definitely take back what's meant to be mine. I will not lose to that substitute. My heartache at her sudden leaving.', Aine thought.

To be continued~

Thank you guys for reading, 'Beautiful, Endless Love/ Pain'. I know that I had suddenly changed Aine's character at the end of this story. That's because I haven't played the game yet, so I hope you guys don't mind about his character in my story. I hope that you will continue to support this series. Coming Soon, 'Fate's Destiny'. A sequel to 'Beautiful Endless Love/ Pain'.

I hope you guys will enjoy reading this story and wait for the sequel for this book! Thank you!                                                 ~ Yuko Chan

                                                 ~ Yuko Chan