Prologue

Sorry it got deleted & it's a tad bit different from the first.

~.~.~.~.~

Zayn's POV:

"Honey wake up!!! You don't want to be late on your first day of school now do you?"

"I'm already up and ready mum!" it was true to.

I was so excited about finally going to a normal high school.

My mum had finally caved in after Liam, my older brother convinced her that he would take care of me. Liam thought I deserved a normal 'childhood'. Thank god for his understanding character.

The reason which I have been homeschooled all these past years wasn't because my mum loved me any more or less than Liam. It was because I had severe asthma and my mother was scared for me.

I was really excited to go, though my mother had warned me that Liam's school wasn't a normal school. It was a school for the talented.

I had to enter some of my art work to get admitted. I didn't count that as a talent though, because everyone can draw or at least learn how to.

Liam had to sing, but if you were to hear his voice you would never doubt how he got in. Liam had a true talent, unlike me.

I felt like they had given me sympathy, but it's a good thing they did because now I can attend a normal high school. Well at least the most normal it was going to get for me.

"Zayn hurry the hell up!!! I doubt you want to walk to school!!!" Liam screamed.

"Coming!!! Sorry!" I called back.

I heard a smacking sound then my mother's voice, "Don't talk to your brother like that." she scolded. All I could hear from my room was some sort of grumbling noises and I could just picture Liam nodding back at my mom.

I ran down the stairs and apologized to everything I kept bumping into.

"For the last time Zayn you don't have to apologize for everything you say or do!"

"Sorry, I mea-"

He cut me off but that didn't stop my blush.

"Geez Zayn! You're so... Ugh forget it let's just go. You still have to pick up your schedule."

"Okay"

~.~.~.~.~

Justin's POV:

BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!

"Who set that shit up!!!" I yelled to nobody in particular as I snoozed it for the billionth time.

Ahhh some peace and quiet, now I can go back to slee-

BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!

God damn it!!! Well actually I can't do that so never mind.

As I tried to get out of bed I slipped on the sheets and cursed.

School hadn't even started and it was already causing me problems!

Well actually I don't really mind school. That doesn't mean I'm one of those stupid nerds though.

That also doesn't mean I fail every class, in fact, I always get good grades.

I like school simply because first, I'm one of the most talented, second, I'm the most popular, third, I'm good-looking, and of course let's not forget I'm the richest kid in school.

Some people might even think of me as spoiled but in my defense who wouldn't want to spoil this sexy beast?

I mean come on! You can practically cook an egg on my toned six pack, but I won't since it'll ruin my tan complexion.

And also I have people who have the honor of cooking my every meal. Doesn't mean I don't know how to cook though. Like I said, I am VERY talented.

Well now it's time to pick an outfit that will have the lady's and gentlemen (a.k.a sluts) from school, at my feet.

In all honesty I could wear rags and they'd still try to flirt with me. I'm that hot.

Well off to school I go. Geez that sounded so gay. Let me start over.

Off to my kingdom. That wasn't any better but oh well.

~.~.~.~.~

Sorry for this short excuse of a prologue but it got erased.

It got deleted during a tug of war with my brother.

HE WAS SNOOPING THROUGH MY STUFF!!!

Anyways

Vote?

Comment?