Chapter 9

Wow guys I'm REALLY disappointed with the lack of response in the last chapter.

Warning:

Nada(a.k.a nothing)

~.~.~.~.~

Zayn's POV:

As I walked into class I realized that I would have to face Justin sooner or later.

I sat in my seat in the back as I waited for everyone to file into the class.

I heard someone sit next to me but didn't look up.

"So first you don't call, and now you're not even looking at me?" I heard an all to familiar voice say.

"I- I ... I ... well I got sidetracked and then I fell asleep before I had the chance to call." I replied nervously finally deciding to look up. "And besides, no offense but what kind of pick-up line was that."

"So does that mean you'll text me during lunch." he asked eyes hopeful completely ignoring my last comment.

"Well I left the note at home and I-"

"Give me your phone." he commanded with his hand out expectantly.

I decided not to question him and handed it over.

I saw him do something, as he tried not to laugh, until he finally looked up.

"There. Now you have my number. It's before your Mom's and Liam's ." He added with a teasing smile.

I blushed a crimson red as I looked down at my hands.

"It's alright Z you'll make friends." As I looked up I realized he had replaced his playful smile with a concerned face.

"Well I sure hope so." I replied.

"You will, everybody already likes you."

As we heard the door open everybody quieted down. "Okay class, today we will start on a new chapter."

~.~.~.~.~

Justin's POV:

Once I went into Zayn's contacts I couldn't help but find it quite amusing how his only contacts were his family.

I tried to start a teasing conversation with him but decided against it once I realized his true embarrassment on the matter.

I don't know what was getting over me or why I cared about his feelings. It had never stopped me before. The lesson seemed to drag on forever but it did come to an end.

I saw as Zayn made his way out and waited until he was completely gone. I turned to look at Harry who had a smirk plastered on his face.

"What?" I asked very weirded out by my best friend.

"Oh nothing."

"Tell me."

"It really is nothing Justin."

"Fine, don't tell me. Anyways, can you keep an eye on Zayn? I know you guys have the next class together." I asked concerned. His smirk just seemed to widen at that.

"Okay dude your face is already ugly enough and with that smirk it's making my eyes hurt." I said kind of playfully. I felt a punch on my shoulder as we walked out.

"Why should I keep an eye on Zayn?"

"I- you know- cuz-... Well just do it yeah?"

"Alright, I'll try. But if I get killed by all the people in that class it'll be your fault."