Chapter 3

Here it is guys!!! :)

Warning: slight cussing (not really but yea)

~.~.~.~.~

Zayn's POV:

We walked into the cafeteria and got ourselves some lunch.

I got some pizza, an apple, and chocolate milk.

Liam got a burger, fries, and a strawberry smoothie.

When we got to the table I saw Niall and a huge stack of food.

My eyes must of been pretty out of place because Liam laughed at my expression.

"He eats a lot." Liam stated.

"Yeah I see that." I replied smiling.

"Anyways..." Liam continued.

"This is Danielle," he pointed to a girl with blonde and brown hair.

"Nice to meet you Zayn." Danielle replied nicely.

"You already met Niall."

" 'Ello mate!" Niall said in his thick Irish accent.

I giggled in reply.

"And lastly. This is Louis." he pointed to a guy with feathery brown hair and grey-blue eyes.

"Of course, save the best for last. You know I'm the best out of everyone here. I was also the best looking until you came along." He said.

"Oh uhm I'm sorry I didn-"

"He was joking Zayn." Danielle replied while giggling.

"Liam was right you're too sweet for your own good." Niall replied.

I just blushed.

Again.

I sat down beside Liam as he placed his arm around my shoulder. I felt eyes on me. I looked around subconsciously.

"Don't worry they're just very curious people." Danielle replied. "Since Liam is kind of popular I guess you'll be too."

"Liam isn't as popular as Bieber though," Louis added.

"Oh do you guys mean Justin?" I asked.

"Yeah why? Have you met him?" Niall asked worriedly.

"Yeah he was really nice. He asked to sit with me during lunch but Li had already made plans for us." I said with a smile towards Liam. He wasn't smiling though.

I just kept eating even though it was so uncomfortable with everyone starring.

Liam must have sensed my tension because he then asked about my day.

"Well I got asked some very silly questions."

"Like what?" Liam interrupted.

"Well, if I was single, gay or straight, and my age. They also whistled, it was very weird."

Liam began to shake his head furiously "Uh - uh , nope. No Zayn, you have been single and shall stay single! Do you understand?" Liam said harshly.

"Liam I didn't even say I was go-"

"Do you understand?" he interrupted curtly. I whimpered.

"Liam leave the poor lad alone he hasn't even said anything about dating anyone and you're already bashing him. I'll beat your ass if you make him cry!" Louis said angrily. Though I doubted he could beat Liam up, since Liam knows how to box, I appreciated the thought.