Chapter 5

Just to clear some stuff up, in my school, the bleachers surround a track, which surrounds a football field.

So in the middle it's a football field, then running tracks around the football field, then the bleachers around the tracks.

Hope I didn't confuse you guys too much.

But point is, the bleachers are really tall and on the back is a wall.

Well wasn't that a long wait or what? Hope this makes it be worth it though.

Chapter 5

Warning: some kissing 😘 😉

~.~.~.~.~

Narrator's POV (that's me):

Justin took Zayn behind the bleachers.

"So what else did yo-" Zayn got interrupted as Justin pinned him against the bleachers' wall.

"W-what are you d-doing?" he asked.

"You still owe me" Justin said while he leaned into his ear and nibbled.

"F-for what?" Zayn asked flustered. He'd never experienced anything like this and was very confused on how to react.

"For taking my seat of course." Justin replied with a smirk.

"I'm sorry I tried to tell them but they wouldn't listen and... and I'm... and I'm jus-"

"It's okay." Justin cut off his rant.

"It is?" Zayn asked confused.

"Yeah" Justin replied as he blew hot air onto his ear.

"W-well uhm w-what do you w-want then?" Zayn asked once again flustered and confused.

"Your lips." Justin replied while smashing their lips together.

Zayn tried to pull away but Justin was a lot stronger than him. Zayn didn't plan to have his first kiss with someone he wasn't in a relationship with, much less a boy, but he... Well... kinda liked it. He would surely never admit that to anyone. Soon Zayn's body betrayed him as his lips gave up and kissed back.

When Justin heard footsteps approaching, he pulled away. Zayn whimpered and blushed after he realized he had tried to follow Justin's lips.

"Th-that was... wow... uhm ... that was... what was that exactly?" Zayn asked flustered.

"My seat payment?" Justin answered back, but it seemed to come out more of a question than an answer.

"Zayn there you ar- What are you doing to Zayn?!" Louis asked looking ready to punch Justin. Justin was still holding him against the wall. Justin quickly realized this and stepped away from Zayn.

"Nothing just talking. Right Zayn?" Justin stated calmly.

"Uhm yeah.. I mean... Yeah! Right talking." Zayn lied.

'Oh god I'm going to hell for lying' Zayn thought.

"Well you better keep your bloody hands off of him if you know what's good for you Bieber!" Louis practically spat.

"I doubt you could even hurt me with those scrawny arms." Justin countered.

"Well maybe I can't, but Liam sure can." Louis replied back sassily,"I'm pretty sure he doesn't want you anywhere near his little brother."

"I'm not little." I tried to interrupt.

"Yes. You are." Liam said.

"Liam oh uhm Louis was just uhm I mean Justin was just-"

"Leaving. I was just leaving right Zayn?" Justin interrupted Zayn.

"Oh uhm right." Zayn replied with a frown.

Justin hugged him and gave him a piece of scratch paper without the others noticing.

"Bye Zayn."

"Bye Justin."

"What was that about?" Liam asked.

Zayn gave Louis a pleading look and Louis sighed.

"Nothing really. Just that the Biebes was talking to Zayn." Louis replied while wincing. Nobody likes liars and they both knew it.

"Alright Zayn get changed so we can go home." Liam replied not fully believing what they were saying.

"Okay"

~.~.~.~.~

Zayn's POV:

"Alright you guys. Where do you want to go?" Liam asked as we got into his car.

"Home." I replied all to eagerly.

I really wanted to see what was on that paper that Justin gave me.

Everybody looked at me weird as I blushed.

"Actually. Can we go eat something I'm starving." Niall asked as his stomach growled.

"Alright we'll go eat somewhere." Liam said. Aww drats! Now I would have to wait.

"Where to?" Liam asked.

"KFC." Niall replied quickly,"I WANT ME SOME CHICKEN!!!"

"Pft no. Let's go to Pizza Hut!" Louis replied back. Very dramatically may I add.

They continued to argue when finally, Liam interrupted. "How about Del Taco?"

"No!!!" both Niall and Louis replied in unison.

"That's what I get for trying to help." Liam mumbled bitterly.

"What did you say?!" Niall and Louis asked in unison once again. It was really starting to creep me out.

"Oh uhm I was just saying how... oh yeah!!! I was just saying that Zayn should pick. So where to Zayn?" Liam asked trying to get out of yet another screaming fit.

Niall and Louis both looked at me with big glassy eyes and it seemed to me like their eyes were going to fall out anytime soon now.

Sheesh. No pressure right?

Okay Zayn, think quick, fast, and delicious....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I got it!!!

"Well... I could really go for some Mc Donald's?" I kind of asked with a small smile on my face.

To my surprise, Niall and Louis both agreed without hesitation.

I think I even heard Liam mutter something like, "That little rascal can make anybody do whatever he wants with just a smile."

Ha! Liam is so funny. If Lou an Nialler agreed to go there, it was because they're just really hungry not because I asked them to. Right?

~.~.~.~.~

I know, I know.

It's short.

Don't worry though, this doesn't mean every chapter is going to be short, this was just kind of a filler I guess.

I love your guys' comments so please comment.

But oooo Justin has made his 1st Move.

What did you guys think about the smooching? 😙

There's definitely gonna be more in the future. 😉

Anyways

Comment?

Vote?