Chapter 12

Warning:

Some cussing here, some cussing there, some cussing everywhere. Mostly Justin.

~.~.~.~.~

Harry's POV:

As I saw Zayn laying on the bleachers all I could think of was getting him out of there. I picked him up with no struggle at all and ran with him in my arms, trying to get as far away from the crowded area as possible. I called 911 as soon as I could.

"Hello what's your emergency?"

"Uhm my friend Zayn Malik has just suffered an asthma attack and seems to be unconscious. We're at Sunny Hills Valley High School in the soccer field. He forgot his inhaler, please hurry!" I replied as fast but as coherent as I could manage.

"Okay sir we're on our way! Please try to keep him conscious if possible."

As I took him aside I heard footsteps approaching. Turning around, I saw Liam fucking Payne was approaching us, completely out of breath and worried sick.

"W-what happened?" He asked in the most concerned voice I had heard in my entire life.

"He seems to have gotten an asthma attack and is unconscious and he forgot his inhaler."

"G-guys I - Harry? Liam?"

"Stupid Zayn! Quick sit up!" Liam said as I ran to help him do so.

"T-That's a mean w-word." Zayn said in a daze.

"Your lucky I always carry an extra inhaler." Liam said, in a way only a brother could.

"Ready?" Liam asked.

When Zayn nodded Liam handed him the inhaler and Zayn took his medicine. Once the color returned to his once blue lips he tried to stand up.

"Oh no you don't!" Liam stated sitting him back down.

"I'm ... f-fine." Zayn said while coughing.

"No, you're still coughing, that's bad Zee." I said interrupting them. Liam spared me a curious glance as I blushed.

"How do yo-" Liam got interrupted as the ambulance's sirens kept getting louder and louder.

"You- you called an ambulance?" Liam and Zayn asked at the same time.

"Yes. I hope you guys don't mind."

"Yes I mind." Zayn said with a scared look in his eyes.

"Of course not." Liam said giving Zayn a glare.

The paramedics reached us quickly since I had managed to clear us away from the crowd.

As they took Zayn I went and followed behind them. "You can ride with him Liam, I'm just a friend after all."

"Here take my keys. You can follow us and meet us there." Liam said.

"I insist." he added once he saw my hesitant face.

"Okay." I replied. And just like that he rushed off.

As I was making my way to his car, I heard my name being called.

"Harry!!! Harry!!!" I heard Justin call as I groaned.

"What?!" I replied quite fed up with his childishness. He seemed to ignore my tone though.

"W-where's Zayn? Harry I need to know, please." He pleaded. I was surprised once again by his pleading, but that just seemed to be the effect that Zayn had on him.

"Fine, he's fine. The ambulance just took him and I'm meeting him at the hospital." I replied. I saw as his eyes showed a flash of jealousy once again, the same jealousy that had caused all this mess. That small flash of emotion was soon replaced by one of worry once he registered what I had said.

"A-ambulance?" he asked, face going completely pale.

"Yes, now if you excuse me I need to meet him there." I said while getting into the car. As I got on, I saw him run away to God knows where.

~.~.~.~.~

Justin's POV:

As I saw Zayn fall to the ground I tried to make my way to him, but the stupid crowd had other plans. Couldn't they see that he needed me right now?

Once I got there I realized that him and Harry were nowhere to be seen.

I searched and searched to no avail. Just when I was about to give up I spotted Harry. I ran to him as fast as I could.

"Harry!!! Harry!!!" I called once I got closer to him.

"What?!" Harry replied in an annoyed tone which I chose to ignore.

"W-where's Zayn? Harry I need to know, please." I pleaded. I didn't care if I sounded like a needy bitch, I needed to see that Zayn was ok with my own eyes.

"Fine, he's fine. The ambulance just took him and I'm meeting him at the hospital." Harry replied. I felt myself grow jealous as he mentioned going to follow him as he was being taken in the ambulance. What need did he have to be there I mean- Wait!! Ambulance?!

"A-ambulance?" I asked, as I felt my face drain of color.

"Yes, now if you excuse me I need to meet him there." he said while getting into the car.

I knew Harry wouldn't let me go with him in the car, too afraid of me causing more trouble, which come to think of it, all of this wasn't even my fault. It was that stupid boy's fault, that boy that had the stupid urge to touch Zayn.

That bitch deserved more than a bleeding nose, he deserved to learn a real fucking lesson. A lesson on when not to touch other people that might be taken. Okay, never mind, Zayn isn't taken, well at least not yet.

As I saw my car I almost tripped on an attempt to reach it sooner.

I spotted the car that Harry was getting into, which I knew wasn't his car. I would have to talk to him about that later.

I followed him as he did every twist and turn, every stop, every speed up, every yield, and soon we were at our destination. God, I sound like a retarded Siri that can't shut the fuck up.

I parked close to his car and decided to hide until he left. Once I thought I had waited long enough I got up from under the seat and searched for any ..signs of Harry.

Just when I thought that the coast was clear I turned around to open the driver's door and was met with Harry's bored expression.

"Get out." he ordered.

I obliged and got out as slowly as possible, waiting to deal with his wrath.

"Did you really think that I wasn't expecting you to follow me?" he asked.

Before I could respond though, he added something that made me reevaluate my smartness.

"Actually never mind, did you actually think that Liam Payne, of all people, would actually let you see his little brother." he asked.

Mother fucking shit. How much more stupid could I actually get?

~.~.~.~.~

Trust me Justin, there's a whole new level of stupid created just for you. But don't worry, it suits you.

Personally guys I like this stupid, jealous, and cursing Justin. How 'bout you guys.

Would you rather see a loving and caring cliché Justin or this Justin?

P.S. I loved your guys' comments on the last chapter. You guys are funny.

Anyways

Vote?

Comment?