Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Well I hope you enjoy!!

Warning:

nothing really just some slight cussing

~.~.~.~.~

Zayn's POV:

When we arrived to school I didn't want to get out of the car. I was excited but so nervous. I mean what if nobody liked me, or worse! What if I embarrassed myself?

I started to think it was all a bad idea and I was regretting it deeply when Liam spoke up, "Don't worry they'll love you I mean you are my little brother after all. And besides I'll beat anybody's ass if they mess with you, let's also not forget that you're not THAT bad looking." he said with a smirk.

And just like that I was a blushing mess, like I normally am when someone either compliments me, I meet someone new, or I just plain embarrass myself.

As I got off the car I couldn't help but notice all the stares I was getting. I just walked closer to Liam as he walked me to the office to get my schedule. Once we were done he said he'd take me to my locker and I could figure the rest on myself.

As I was trying to figure out how to work my locker a blonde guy walked up to us. He stopped in front of my locker and gave Liam a Bro-hug.

"Long time no see Liam!", he said. When he noticed me his blue eyes sparkled.

"You must be Liam's little brother huh? What's your name again?"

"Z-zayn" I said blushing.

"Well let me just tell you how adorable you are!"

"Cut it off Niall he's my brother" Liam said with a disgusted look on his face.

"I'm just being honest Liam, it's part of my Irish charm. No need to beat me up for it." Niall replied with a smirk.

More blushing, surprise surprise. For some reason I knew that this wouldn't be the last time that I'd be blushing for today.

The bell rang and Liam wished me good luck and told me to specifically come to my locker after lunch so he could "escort" me to lunch. Then he just left to his class. Wow isn't he just the greatest?

Note the sarcasm.

I looked at my schedule and read it:

1st Period:

Biology H2-104

2nd Period:

Art H3-402

Lunch

3rd Period:

Music/Performing Arts M1-105

4th Period:

P.E/Gym P3-107/Boys Locker-room

Everything looked okay except P.E. I dreaded P.E. I really hoped it didn't turn out to be a hard class because I didn't want to get a bad grade.

I started heading to my first class and I already knew I was going to be late.

~.~.~.~.~

Justin's POV:

As I got off of my car I kept hearing all these whispers. Even though I was used to them, it felt different because this time they weren't talking about me.

I kept hearing:

"Have you seen the new kid?",

"No, but I've heard that he's pretty hot!",