Chapter 7

Idk guys. Should I keep dragging out what the note says or what?

Warning: Justin Bieber cussing 😆

~.~.~.~.~

Zayn's POV:

Once we got home I went straight to my room.

Mom was on a business trip, and it was a good thing too, or else she would've wondered why I had suddenly gone to my room and locked the door.

I really couldn't wait to open Justin's note. I ignored Liam as he tried to say something.

I reached into my jean pockets and found them both empty.

What?!

I started to have a little panic attack. Where the fudge is it?!

I tried to think of where it could be. My jacket! I left it in my jacket! Or maybe it was my backpack. But most likely my jacket.

I quickly ran downstairs and was met with a confused Liam. "Wo Wo Wo! And where do you think your going little guy." he asked.

"I'm gonna get my jacket." I mumbled.

"What for?"

"Can't I just get my stuff without getting interrogated?" I asked exasperated.

"And since when did you get so rude, Zayn. I expect better than that coming from you."

Ouch that hurt. He was disappointed in me. I subconsciously nibbled my lip.

"I'm s-sorry Li." I whispered.

He sighed "It's alright." He responded.

"You can get your stuff. I shouldn't be so nosey."

"Okay." I replied with a soft smile.

I quickly went to my room, but not before hugging him and kissing him good night.

I found the note in my jacket, just like I had suspected it being in.

I really didn't know why my hands were shaking so badly or why I was breathing unevenly. All I knew was that it had something to do with this dumb note that I was so nervous to open. Should I open it? I think it's best if I wait for tomorrow morning. Yeah, I'll wait for tomorrow morning.

I laid back down in bed and cuddled up to the bed sheets. I tossed and turned for a while and finally found a comfortable spot. Then I suddenly got the urge to pee. I swear to god this always happens to me! I groaned and got up to use the restroom. When I came back I sat on the bed.

I felt a little thirsty so I decided to go get a glass of water. I tiptoed as quietly and quickly as I could. I didn't want to wake Liam up. Once I got it, I tried to tiptoe my way back upstairs to my room. I tried not to slip or make noise and you can say I half succeeded.

Once I laid down again I couldn't sleep and I couldn't figure out the reason why. I had nothing to do and I was bored. Then a thought occurred to me. Why not read the note now?

Yeah I should read it now. I reached out and grabbed it. I held it in my hand a little longer ready to open it.

You know what? The letter can wait. I placed it back on my bedside table.

Okay never mind, I really need to read it. The curiosity is killing me.

I grabbed it again and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. I opened it.

It read:

My lovely Zayn,

I know I'm irresistible and that you'll end up wanting to text me so here's my number 555-98-34.