Chapter 4

Agh sorry if this is bad guys but my brain is practically fried from all the studying and finals.

I know I'm a nerd 😔 I take school seriously.

Anyways...

Chapter 4

Warning:

There's actually nothing to worry about I guess.

~.~.~.~.~

Zayn's POV:

Liam walked me and the others to class. I had told Liam that they had made a mistake putting me in this class. I didn't know how to play an instrument, sing, or even dance for goodness sake! I also didn't want to embarrass myself by trying to learn because what if I failed at learning how to play?!

I also know that if you have to learn how to do it, then its not a real talent, so I don't want to lie to everyone.

But Liam didn't see it that way and said I could learn to play an instrument at home because he wasn't going to let me out of his sight by changing my schedule.

We entered and I sat away from Liam because I knew that would bug him a little. I'm such a rebel. I giggled to myself.

I heard the door open and looked up to see Justin and Harry walk in.

Harry's eyes seemed to widen as he saw me sitting where I was.

"You're sitting on Justin's seat" he stated.

"Oh I'm sorry I'll just mo-"

"No, Zayn stay where you are." Louis ordered and behind him came Niall and Liam.

They were approaching me. Liam and Louis sat next to me and Niall next to Louis.

"It's okay I'll mo-"

"We said stay Zayn." Liam said harshly. I whimpered suddenly very uncomfortable.

"It's okay Zayn I don't mind." Justin said with a breathtaking smile on his face.

He left to another seat and I felt so guilty. I glared at Liam, Niall, and Louis.

"I would have gladly moved, you guys."

"What?! There was no need! You came here first." Louis stated.

"Yeah, 'First come, First serve'" Niall added.

~.~.~.~.~

Justin's POV:

I walked into class and saw someone in my seat. We kept walking. Harry's eyes widened a bit once he saw who it was and cleared his throat.

"You're sitting on Justin's seat." He said.

"Oh I'm sorry I'll just mo-" Zayn tried to say but was rudely interrupted.

"No, Zayn stay where you are." an annoying voice ordered.

"It's okay I'll mo-" Zayn tried to speak again but was rudely interrupted again.

"We said stay Zayn." Liam added with a glare towards us. Zayn whimpered and I just felt like punching them for upsetting hi- I mean for wasting my time. Yeah for wasting my time.

I decided to stop this by saying that it was okay.

"It's okay Zayn I don't mind" with a charming smile.

Harry walked behind me with a confused look on his face .

"You let him sit there?!"

"Yeah why?"