Chapter 2

Chapter 2 boo yah

Warning:

Again just some slight cussing ( well its slight on my level don't know about your guys' standards)

~.~.~.~.~

Zayn a POV :

Well I guess this was it. Classroom, (well actually lab) H2-104.

I really hoped I wasn't as late as I thought. However, I already knew I was probably at least 10 minutes late.

I opened the door without knocking, which I know is bad manners but I was too nervous to think about that right now.

When I opened the door everybody's head turned my way.

I looked down and felt heat rise up my neck.

"Hello, and who might you be?"

"Uhm I'm uh Z-Zayn uhm Malik?"

"Oh yes, the new student, I was informed sorry. I'm Mrs.Flack. Do you mind coming to the front of the class?"

I wanted to say "Yes, I do mind" but I didn't really say that, it would have been rude. Instead I opted for a nod.

"Okay class this is Zayn Malik, he's new to this school. How about we ask him some questions to get to know him?"

As soon as she finished her statement everybody started talking at once and it soon turned into chaos.

"Okay everybody settle down!!!!" my teacher screamed.

"Okay, now that we're settled you must raise your hand if you want to ask a question."

Surprise surprise. Everybody raised their hands. EVERYBODY.

"Okay darling you'll just point to the person and they'll say their name and their question."

I pointed to a guy with curly hair and green eyes.

"I'm Harry. Harry Styles. So how old are you and why are we barely getting the chance to see that beautiful face of yours?"

I blushed scarlet.

"Well you see, I'm 16 and I've been homeschooled all my life."

I pointed to a girl with blonde hair.

"I'm Perri Edwards. Are you gay or straight because I would REALLY like to know."

Oh god, not this question.

"I'm straight." I lied smoothly. Thank god I didn't stutter this time. I had the weird habit of stuttering every time I lied.

I heard some girls squealing and saw some disappointed faces from some guys.

I decided to end that little... session and pointed to a girl with dark locks.

"Selena Gomez. Is it true you're dating Liam Payne?"

"No, of course not. Like I said, I'm not gay." why would anyone ask that? That's so weird. He's my brother.

I then pointed to an attractive guy with a quiff like mine only his was a light brown almost blonde color.

"Justin Bieber. Well I'd like to know if you're, by any chance, taken?" he asked with a wink.

"Uhm no I've never had a girlfriend actually."

"Well how about a boyfriend?" He countered.

"No, I'm not gay. I'm straight." I replied. I was surprised with myself for the hint of irritation in my voice.