Chapter 15

Warning:

plain adorableness thanks to Zayn

~.~.~.~.~

Zayn's POV:

I coudn't believe it, how could this have happened? All I can remember is that this whole past week has been absolutely amazing and that I've noticed something different in everybody around me; Harry, Liam, and especially Justin.

I don't mean to be conceited or self-centered, but I feel as if he's falling in love with me, and him being here in front of me asking me to be his boyfriend kind of confirms his feelings.

Liam isn't here to tell me what to do and frankly, if he was here I wouldn't mind him, because Justin does that to me. He makes me want to follow no rules and listen to nobody.

I spared a glance at Justin and noticed his brown eyes filled with hope, I knew that he could also see the intense happiness in my eyes and without really taking a second thought I knew my answer.

"Yes" I heard somebody say.

I looked around and realized that that somebody was me. I didn't know if I had committed a mistake or if it was too soon, all I knew was that I had never felt what I feel for Justin now and that I was willing to make as many mistakes as needed for Justin. I didn't know what I was thinking at that time and how heartbraking this decision would be for me in the long run. All I had in mind at that moment was Justin, Justin's hair, Justin's eyes, Justin's nose, Justin's cheeks, and Justin's smile. Justin, Justin, Justin.

Once my answer registered on him and I, he leaned down to kiss me. I felt a blush reach my cheeks once it dawned on me that we were still in class and that somebody was coughing rather loudly.

Once I broke away from Justin's lips I found that it was Mr. Cowell who had a strange cough and rosey cheeks. Maybe he was coming down with the flu.

"Mr. Cowell?" I asked timidly as everybody else stared at me confused. "Are you coming down with something, 'cause that sounds like a nasty cough and you look like your sporting a fever, my mom has some good house remedies if you-"

"No, no Zayn, I - I just - no thank you Zayn, I appreciate your concern" Mr. Cowell replied rather flustered and turning a darker shade of red.

"Are you sure?" I asked because his fever seemed to be getting worse within a matter of seconds.

"Yes I'm positive, thank you Zayn." the class snickered while I tried to figure out why somebody's bad health could be of any humor to anybody.

Justin just looked at me fondly and pecked my lips once Mr. Cowell turned around.

"Alright class," he continued with a cough while I gave him a look, he just smiled at my concern but continued anyway, "I'm guessing there are a few more performances?" a few people nodded and we continued with the rest of the performances.

The performances were absolutely amazing! Some were deep and mysterious, others quite silly, and some sad enough to make many tears escape my eyes. There was no way I had enough talent to come anywhere near those performances.

Right after someone finished performing somebody handed me a note. I didn't know who gave it to me. I decided to open it, but right before I did the bell rang surprising me and making me look up. I was met by Justin who was wearing a dazzling smile.

"Would you like me to take you to class, boyfriend ? " he asked with a gleam in his eyes.

"Certainly," I said with a huge smile, putting the note in my pocket.

~.~.~.~.~

Harry's POV:

Recently all my thoughts are filled with Liam, Liam, Liam, and more Liam. I loved it so much but hated it as well. I loved how I thought of him and all the good times that we spent together, but I absolutely hated that I had to use a stupid bet, that involved his brother, in order to spend time with him. I've thought about calling the bet off so many times that it was starting to get ridiculous.

A part of me was saying that this was a bad idea, this part of me didn't want Zayn to get hurt, and it wanted Justin to finally, truly fall in love with somebody worth it. The selfish part of me didn't want to end anything so that I could have an excuse to see Liam. I wasn't even sure if Liam was gay or single, but I was pretty sure he had a girlfriend.

Seeing Justin ask Zayn out made me so happy, I could tell that it was very genuine. But I could also tell that Justin didn't know it was genuine. Justin always tried to ignore any feelings and try to push them away, which usually worked, and in this case I hoped he failed, not for the bet, but for himself.

The bell for the next period completely got me off my thoughts. It was time for P. E.

~.~.~.~.~

Liam's POV:

The long bus ride from the away game made me think of many things. One of them was Zayn and how I was slowly learning to trust Justin, he was smart and witty but pretty darn stupid as well. He was still intimidated by me even if he won't admit it, and I am glad that he is because that means he won't even think about hurting Zayn.

Zayn probably thinks I'm an annoying older brother, and to be honest it hurts sometimes because I can't help but be protective. I would rather be the fun and outgoing brother I used to be when we were younger, but I've matured even if Zayn hasn't. He's still a child at heart and that's why I need to protect him from the very cruel world that we live in.

Another thing that clouds my mind all the time is that I think I might be crushing on Harry. That curly haired, green eyed ball of energy is one of the best people I have ever met. We love the same things, even if he sucks at soccer and I suck at cooking we love to point it out every time, and I absolutely love it. He's so genuine, honest, and quite goodlooking. I can't begin to count the many times that I caught myself staring at his lips.

Throughout the game I had scored all three goals thinking of how happy it would make Zayn and Harry. We ended with a smashing victory of 5-1 and I couldn't be prouder of my team as a captain, but when I thought about it I noticed Justin wasn't present. You couldn't really blame me, I had better things to think about.

Justin never missed a game, even when he sprained his ankle in one of his falls during practice, the following game day he sat at the bench and cheered us on. I would make sure to find out why he missed this game. Even if I would never admit it out loud I was a tinsy bitzy itzy bitzy bit worried.

What the hell was more important now?

~.~.~.~.~

So not only is Zustin official, but Lirry is progressing ;)

And what is in that note?

I will be updating during september (which is tomorrow, but maybe I won't update tomorrow), so don't fret about my previous lack of updating.

Anyways

Vote?

Comment?