Morning,Night

Your POV
I woke up freezing,my feet were bare so I threw on some comfy warm socks before getting out of my tent.

"Morning"I smiled to Carol as I walked over to the fire and sat down.

"Morning"she smiled as she sat down opposite me.
I completely forgot about last night until Daryl came out of his tent.

Wait I remember falling asleep on Daryl?I shook it out of my head and smiled at him.

"Morning"Carol smiled to Daryl and he mumbled back 'morning'

"Morning"I smiled at him and he looked at me and more clearly spoke 'morning'.

He walked over to the supplies and got some water before heading back to his tent and coming out again with his crossbow.

"Where you going?"Carol smirked at him as he started walking off.

"Somewhere".

We both laughed and watched as he was walking out of sight.
"So,what do you want for breakfast?"Carol asked and I shrugged.

"We've got oatmeal,um oatmeal or more oatmeal!"she laughed.

"I think I'll pass thanks"I laughed.

We sat there for a while talking about random stuff including what we wanted and craved most to eat.

We both agreed that chocolate was something we both needed.

We went on for at least an hour until everyone was awake and had breakfast.
Throughout the day we talked while doing jobs and helping The Greene family Daryl didn't come back till around 5 when Rick and Glenn went to find Hershel.

Hershel had gone unnoticed into the town to presumably drink,Maggie had said that Hershel hadn't drank in years and was worried so Glenn and Rick went to go and get him.

"Where's my mum?"Carl asked around the group.

We all looked at the boy with questioning looks on our faces.We had no idea where Lori was and it had been a while since we last saw her.

She was worried about Rick because he was taking so long to get Hershel.

"Don't worry Carl we'll find her"I smiled down at him.

"I know where she's gone"Shane spoke mainly to himself.

"She's gone to find Rick"he spoke again before setting off in the direction that Rick and Glenn went.

Shane and Lori came back a while later and Lori had a few cuts on her face.

"Are you alright,what happened?"Amy asked as they came into camp.

"She got into a car crash"Shane spoke for her and I rolled my eyes she's the only person on the road and she got into a car crash?

"Where's Rick?"she asked.

"He's not back yet"Carol spoke.

"You lied to me!"Lori shouted at Shane.

"It was the only way to get you back here,Ricks a grown man he can handle himself"Shane spoke.

Lori made a kind of groan before trudging her way to her tent which she shared with Carl and Rick.

Where were they?

They left a while ago so surely they would be back by now?
What if something happened?

Only a mere hour later they returned with a boy,Randall who had been in-paled in the leg.

They were all fine though,Rick and Glenn took Randall to the barn before coming over and Hershel went into his house.

They explained the situation and said that Hershel was helping to mend his leg before we all start to decide on what we are going to do with him.

People were arguing over him wether they should have left him or killed him or what not given the circumstances that he tried killing Glenn,Hershel and Rick.

In my opinion if the boy tried to kill them the he should be killed but because he's young and he probably was peer pressured into becoming a gang member then maybe they should just let him go away from where we are?

I wasn't sure.

Instead of listening to them all arguing I went into my tent and started reading the rest of my book.

The loudness they were all causing soon died down and I slowly fell asleep,reading about sadness and loss and regret.

I woke in the middle of the night in tears,I was sweating and I felt as though my throats was clamped.

I sat up and wiped the tears before stepping out of my tent and breathing in the cold air making me relax almost instantly and make me shiver.

It was still pretty dark and I noticed like every night Daryl was sat at the fire with his back to me.

I walked over to him and sat down next to him which drew his attention to me.

"You alrigh'?"he whispered.

"Yeah"I mumbled.

A sudden thought crossed my mind,this is how we were last night.Right before we kissed.

I blushed at the thought and smiled to myself.
"Why you smiling for?".

"Oh nothing"I laughed slightly.

Last night was surely not nothing.

We sat there for a while like we did every night we hardly spoke and it quiet but it was peaceful.

"Wanna go on a run tomorrow?"I asked him.
"Sure"he mumbled,I smiled at him and told him that he should go bed he was up every single night just sat here.

"In a bit"he mumbled to me as we watched the fire slowly die.

"You better,Dixon"I smiled.

"Night"I spoke and kissed him on the cheek.

I walked back to my tent and soon fell asleep as I heard him go into his tent.

"Night,Y/N"I heard him say before I fell into a peaceful slumber.