Blocked

Your POV
"You wanna know how I felt?"he spoke.

"Yeah"I nodded and waited for his answer.

"I felt strange,I've never done this before and I just..I guess I don't know how to feel"he sighed.

I didn't speak for a while I didn't know exactly how to put it.
"I haven't done this either"I spoke.

"Really?".

"I guess we're more alike than just our crossbows and hunting and tracking skills"I laughed lightly.

"I guess" he chuckled slightly.

It went quiet again and I gained enough courage to ask what we were "Daryl,what are we?".

He was quiet for a second "I don't know"he mumbled.

Although some people may say that we've only just kissed and I'm already asking what the hell we are I feel as though we have some sort of thing going on between us, something more than 'just friends'.

We drove what felt like forever,it was getting dark out and so Rick started to slow down in his car in front of us. Once we stopped we came together and I noticed we were in the middle of a forest. "We're gonna stay here for the night and carry on in the morning, we'll have people on watch. Who wants first watch?" Rick spoke.

"I'll take it" Carol spoke.

"Who wants second?".

"I'll take second" I spoke up.

"Third?".

"I'll take it" Daryl spoke from next to me.

"Alright, do we need a forth?".

"Nah I'll take the rest of the night" Daryl mumbled.

"You sure?" Rick asked.

"Yeah".

"Alright then it's settled" Rick spoke and we made a fire and everyone settled down to sleep.

Carol stood by the cars and took watch and the rest of us slept,even Daryl. I soon fell asleep listening to the snores of everyone sleeping and the fire crackling.

"Y/N?" Carol spoke waking me.

"My watch?" I smiled rubbing my eyes, she nodded and I stood up looking around to see the fire was barley going.

"Sorry for waking you" she smiled slightly.

"It's alright, now you go sleep!" I laughed.

"Alright, Night".

"Night" I smiled.

It was quiet again and I sat on one of the cars, I looked over at Daryl and he was still sleeping. Coming to think of it I think this is the first time he's slept in a long time.

I sat there for a while just looking up at the stars when I heard a moan.I turned around to see 2 walkers coming from the left, I hoped off of the car and grabbed my knife. I stabbed the first one in the head and kicked the other one to the floor giving myself time to kill the first one before stabbing it in the head.

I wiped the blood off of my knife with my shirt before putting it back in my holster, I dragged the corpses away from where we were just down the path a bit so no one would smell the rotting vibe in the morning.

I was startled to come back and find Daryl awake and sitting on one of the car bonnets.

"Jesus" I whispered.

"You scared me, again" I laughed as I sat down with him.

We sat there for the rest of the night barley speaking but it was nice to just sit with him, we all left in the morning and drove for a while before stopping again and getting supplies.

We had lost everything at the farm so we had to find and scavenge for food.

*Time skip-like in the series*

It's been months since we left the farm, Lori is heavily pregnant and we are barley making it. In the past week we've barley had a meal and barley slept. This is the worst it's been for a long time I suppose we got lucky when we found the farm apart from the fact that Carl got shot.

We still haven't seen Andrea and we've haven't really thought about looking for her,if she's alive I suppose she can survive on her own.

We were currently outside of a house and getting ready to go in but first we had to make sure it was safe and no walkers were in there or anyone or anything for that matter who would want to kill us.

Me and Daryl went around the back while the rest went in the front and Lori and Carol waited outside until we called clear to come in.

"There's one on the inside" Daryl spoke about to open the door, I put up my crossbow ready to shoot and the door swung open. Daryl stabbed the walker in the head as is staggered towards us it dropped to the floor and we climbed over the corpse into what was a kitchen.

We walked from the kitchen straight through to another door, Daryl put his crossbow up and opened it to reveal Rick with his gun up we put them down and carried on looking around.

We looked upstairs and it was clear, in one of the rooms Daryl found a owl and he shot it with his crossbow and began plucking it.We all gathered in the main lounge.Carl came through with cans of dog food and began opening them when Rick picked one of them up, he looked at it before throwing it into the corner of the room.

We sat silently for a few minutes "pss" T-Dog whispered to us and we turned to the window to see walkers coming up the yard towards the house.

We all got up and went out the back door avoiding the walkers, we ran to the cars and put our stuff in before going again, I jumped on Daryl's bike with him while the others drove in the cars.

We drove for a while until we stopped, Rick told Carl to keep watch while we figured out where to go next. Glenn got out his map and lay it on the bumper of one of the cars "we got no place left to go" T-Dog spoke.

"When this herd meets up with this one, we'll be cut off" Maggie sighed pointing to the places we had seen the herds before in the last few weeks.

"We'll never make it south".

"What would you say? That was bout 150 head?" Daryl spoke.

"That was last week it could be twice that by now" Glenn sighed.

It was getting tiring all this running around and being on the road it was strange, we couldn't keep to a place more than a day before moving on.

"This river could have delayed them" I pointed to the river running through the forest on the west side.

"If we move fast we might have a shot to tear right through there" I added.

"Yeah but if this group joins that group they could spill out this way"T-Dog sighed.

"So we're blocked".