Shit happens

Daryl's POV

We all caught up to him and Rick looked at me, we all needed to be cautious of him. If he just killed his friend with no hesitation then what would he do if we had our backs turned for a second?

"You see the look on his face?" I asked Rick.

"He makes one move" Rick started.

"Just give me a signal" I spoke and held my crossbow up aimed on him if he tried anything.

Rick walked in front and T opened the door and let everyone in, we looked around it was clear it was only a wash room.

We walked over to the double door, Tomas looked over at us and I chucked him the keys they landed at his feet.

"I ain't opening that" he spoke.

"Yes you are" Rick glared at him "you wanted this cell block, your gonna open that door just the one not both of them cause we need to control this" Tomas picked up the keys and sighed.

He unlocked the door "you bitches ready?" he spoke turning back to face everyone before trying to open the door he pulled on the door twice before it finally opened and he opened both.

"I said one door!" Rick shouted.

"Shit happens" he argued.

We began killing them, I loaded my crossbow and shot off a few in the head before I turned to see Tomas with his weapon nearly killing Rick. He then pushed a walker onto Rick and I sighed, aggravated and ran over "T mind that gap!" I shouted before stabbing the walker in the back of he head and helping Rick up.

We cleared the room and bodies lay everywhere.

I pointed my crossbow and Tomas "it was coming at me, bro" he spoke shrugging at Rick.

"Yeah..Yeah I get it. I get it shit happens" Rick spoke and paused for a second before slicing into his head with a machete.

"No!" Andrew shouted raising his bat going to hit Rick before Rick kicked him in the gut he looked at us.

"Easy now" I warned aiming my crossbow at him, his bat lay on the floor beside him and he looked scared.

He quickly got up before running "I got him" Rick spoke running after him.

Me and Y/N kept our crossbows aimed at the remaining prisoners "Get down on your knees" I ordered and they did as they were told putting their hands up in mercy.

"We don't have no affiliation of what just happened" Axel stated "tell him Oscar!" he spoke looking over to the one I held my crossbow at Y/N rolled her eyes and T held his rod up ready to kill Axel if need be.

"Stop talking, man" Oscar spoke.

We kept silent for a few minutes exchanging wary glances at each other until Rick came back without Andrew.

He walked over to Oscar first "we didn't have nothing to do with that" he spoke calmly his hands up as Rick pointed his gun at his head.

"You didn't know? You didn't know?...You knew" Rick spoke "Daryl" Rick spoke and I walked over to Oscar "Now!" Rick shouted turning to Axel.

I put my knife to Oscar's throat and pulled his head back so I had control over him and so he wouldn't do anything stupid neither.

"Listen , sir! We didn't know.. Please, please listen to me. It was them that were bad it wasn't us" Axel cried his arms raised and he didn't dare look at Rick in the eyes.

"Oh that's convinitent" Rick spat.

"You saw what he did to Tiny...he was my friend. Please... we aint like that. I like my pharmasuticals but I ain't no killer. Oscar here ain't one either. We ain't the vilotent guys they were! Please... I swear to god! I wanna live" Axel cried like a little bitch.

Rick turned back to Oscar his gun pointed inline with his forehead.

"What about you?" Rick asked.

"I ain't never pleaded for my life...And I ain't about to start. So you do what ya gotta do".

Rick sighed, and put his python back into his holster.

"Get up" he spoke lowering his gaze.

I pulled Oscar up and Axel stood up warily.

Rick began walking down and I walked in front T and Y/N stood at the back as we walked to make sure that Axel and Oscar wouldn't do anything but as we could tell Axel was a pussy and Oscar wasn't afraid to die.

We got into the cell blockand I opened the gate, they shortly followed behind and pushed Axel in "oh man"he spoke barley audible as he looked up and down at all the dead corpses that lay just outside of each cell.

"I knew these guys ...they were good men"he spoke his arms over his chest.

"Let's go" Rick spoke he was much calmer now.

"So you just gonna leave us in here? Man this is sick" Oscar spoke.

"We're locking down this cell block, from now on this part of the prison is yours. Take it or leave it that was the deal" Rick spoke turning back around to walk out back to our cell block.

"You think this is sick?You don't wanna know what's outside" I spoke looking at them one last time before following Rick.

"Consider yourselves the lucky ones" Y/N spoke.

"Sorry about your friends" I spoke sincerly.

We walked back to our own cell block, Y/N walked beside me and she smiled lightly at me before we walked towards Hershel's cell.

"Hershel stopped breathing, Mom saved his life" Carl spoke.

"It's true" Glenn sighed.

We stood and watched as Hershel's breathing became more clear like he was waking up.

His eyes fluttered open slowly "Daddy?" Maggie spoke reliefed that her dad was alive.

"Daddy" Beth smiled.

Rick took off Hershel's handcuff and smiled slightly pleased we didn't loose him.

He walked out with Lori and I went into mine and Y/N's cell, I sat ontop of my bed and Y/N walked in she smiled again and and sat on her bunk.