Wanna screw around?

Your POV

"We're blocked".

"Only thing to do is to double back on 27 and swing towards green bow" Rick spoke.

"We've picked through that already" T-Dog sighed rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's like we spent the winter going back in circles."

"Yeah I know" Rick spoke "and then at noon we'll push west, we haven't been there yet...we can't keep going house to house we need a place to hold up for a few weeks" he spoke looking over at Lori who was sat in the car.

"Alright, is it cool if we head up to the creek before we head out? It wont take long we just gotta fill up on water we can boil it later" T-Dog spoke as he started walking off.

"Knock yourself out" Rick smiled.

Rick and Hershel were talking while me and Daryl were sacking up for a hunt.

"Hey while the others are washing their panties wanna go for a hunt? That owl didn't exactly hit the spot" Daryl spoke to Rick and me and I nodded picking up my crossbow.

We walked along the old railway tracks for a while and I walked ahead of them as we looked for any animals that we could have for dinner tonight.

"Hey guys come look" I spoke looking at an over-run prison.

"That's a shame" Daryl spoke.

It would have been perfect,it had everything the gates to keep the walkers out and people.

"It's perfect" Rick spoke.

We headed back to the rest of the group and told them about the prison all we needed to do was clear out one cell block and lock up the rest so that we could live in that cell block until we gained enough strength and actually slept and then we would be able to clear the other cell blocks so we didn't have to worry about the walkers getting in.

The only thing was we didn't know what it was like inside, if it was over run inside as well like it is on the outside or if it was just over run on the outside. Everyone agreed after all Lori needed to be taking care of her self now that she was on the dawn of the end of her pregnancy.

We made our way to the prison and cut a small hole in the fence big enough for us to get through and small enough that we could fix it back up so no walker could get it.

Glenn and Daryl used coloured wire to close it and we was a fence away from the walkers, they began gathering around the fence as they saw us and we ran up the pathway to the other gate.

"It's perfect" Rick repeated.

"We can shut that gate to prevent more walkers filling into the yard we can pick off these walkers and take it by tonight."

"So how do we shut the gate?" Hershel asked.

"I'll do it if you guys cover me" Glenn spoke.

"No suicide run" Maggie spoke putting her hand on Glenn's shoulder.

"I'm one of the fastest" he tried to reason.

"No, you Maggie and Beth draw as many as you can over there and pop them through the fence, Daryl go back to the other tower. Carol you've become a pretty good shot.. take your time we don't have a lot of ammo to waste. Hershel, you and Carl take this tower. Y/N run to the gate and we'll cover you" Rick spoke and I nodded swinging my crossbow around my back and Rick passed me a rifle.

Rick passed me some chain linkers and I nodded and got ready T-Dog, Beth, Glenn and Maggie began making as much noise as they could to draw them away and it was working they began moving further up the fence towards the other tower and then they began killing them.

Rick and Lori opened the gate for me and shut it behind me and I put my rifle up and quickly started making my way to the gate.I checked behind the bus that was just on the side of the tower and it was clear so I got onto the path leading up to the gate,I killed 4 walkers and was about to kill another when an arrow went straight through its head and I looked up on the tower to see Daryl with his crossbow up.

I nodded at him before running up to the gate.just before reaching the gate a bullet went off and barley missed my feet.I looked up to see Carol "Sorry!" she shouted from the guard tower and I chuckled to myself.

I grabbed hold of the gate and kicked the walker that tried getting out before slamming it shut and locking it with the gate holder clips.

I picked up a gun from the floor and shot at a few of them before opening the guard tower right by the gate and shooting the walkers inside.

They banged on the door and I climbed the stairs to the top and began killing the walkers with the others until soon there were no more alive on the yard.Everyone came onto the yard it felt amazing to be in such a secure and open space.

It was soon dark,Daryl was up ontop of the bus keeping watch while everyone else ate.I wandered over to the bus and climbed up.Daryl gave me his hand to help me up and I took it and stood up with him.

He picked up the food I brought him "it's not much but I thought I better bring you something or you wont eat at all" I crossed my arms keeping warm and smiled at him.

"Thanks...yeah well I guess old Shane over there's got quiet the appetite"he spoke as he started picking up the meat and eating it.

"Don't be mean"I laughed "Rick's gotten us a lot further than I thought he would i'd give him that".

"Mmm"he mumbled as he ate.

"Shane could never had done that"I spoke rubbing my back.

"What's wrong?"he asked.

"That rifle,the kick back...just not used to it"I spoke rubbing my back.

"Come here"he spoke putting his tray on the floor he licked his fingers and I turned my back.

He began rubbing my back,and it felt really nice.I turned my head at him and smiled and he looked at me before stopping.

"We better get back"he spoke.

"It's pretty romantic"I spoke "wanna screw around?"I joked.

He looked at me before snorting and we burst out laughing.

"I'll go down first"he spoke bending down getting ready to jump.

"Even better"I laughed and he turned his head.

"Stop"he smirked.

He hopped down and then helped me down, I looked up at him for a second and felt his warm breath as he leaned in slightly.

Just as I was about to lean in to kiss him he turned away.

"Don't do that" I mumbled before even thinking about it.

He didn't turn back to me, and I grabbed his hand.

"Come here"I whispered.

He turned and faced me and I leaned in and waited for him to turn away again but he didn't.

I kissed him and only a few seconds after he started kissing me back, I smiled against his lips.

We pulled away and he smiled slightly at me.