Dale

Your POV
I didn't know how to react to him not replying,I wanted to get away from the situation all together.All I need is an answer,a simple answer it doesn't have to be a heartfelt poem.

I looked up at him and he looked angry,was it because of me?

I wanted to cry,I hated my self for feeling like this it was pathetic.I wasn't supposed to be weak and be broken like this.

"I'm going to go see where Carol is"I whispered not trusting my voice,I stood up and walked in the direction of the house but walked into the woods.

I slid down against a tree and didn't move for a while and let the salty tears fall freely.

Why do I have to feel like this?

I slowly walked back to camp and instantly noticed that Daryl was no where to be seen.Carol was sat with Rick and T-dog while the meat cooked and I sat down next to Carol.

"You alright?"she asked.

"Yeah I'm fine"I smiled slightly,Daryl soon came back but went to his tent without eating.

Everyone else had eaten and people started getting ready to call it a night when we head Dale yell from down the field.

We all ran down to see him on the floor struggling to hold off a walker which was above him.Before we could reach him the walker had ripped his stomach open I quickly shot an arrow through it's head and Dale pushed it off him.

He was struggling to breath and he grabbed hold of my hand.Tears pooled from all of us,Daryl got out his gun from his holster and put it too his head.

"Help him"I whispered.

Dale lifted his head to touch the barrel of the gun and I turned my head away as we felt his life being pulled away from him.

I stood up and took his cold hand out of mine,I wiped away some of the tears from my face and started walking back to camp.

I sat in my tent for a couple hours just lying on the floor I didn't even realise I was awake.

The sun soon rose and I crawled out of my tent to see Daryl sat by the fire like every night.He looked up at me and I walked back in my tent.

I grabbed my crossbow from my tent and went out into the woods not bothering to turn back to look at the camp.

I didn't care if I was being dramatic,I went into the town and killed every single walker I saw with my cross bow and I ripped the bow from them destroying the head completely.

I had blood all over me,and when it started to get dark I started to head back.

"Y/N?"Carol gasped as I reached the camp everyone turned to look at me and I glared at them.Carol got up from where she sat and walked me over to her tent.

"Where have you been all day?".

"In the town"I sighed as I peeled off my blood covered top and she passed me one of her tops and some jeans.

"Thanks"I mumbled as I slipped then on.

"We saved you some dinner if you want it?".

"No,thank you anyway I'm just gonna call it an early night"I sighed.

I thanked her again before walking to my tent,I finished my book and went to bed.

I slept for a good 9 hours and woke up feeling..refreshed.

Rick had decided last night that we weren't going to kill Randall because of Dale and what he wanted.So today we were going to let him go after the care from Hershel he was able to walk around now (although he is trapped and tied up in the barn).

Once Rick was ready me,T-Dog and Daryl went over to get Randall and lead him away.It was then we found that Randall was gone and so was Shane.