Right hook

Your POV
The next morning we got ready for the run,we both carried our guns in holsters and just to be sure that we could be safe we took a knife.

Although we already had our crossbows it wouldn't take much for a heard to pass by on our trail and attack us our arrow numbers would soon decrease and we'd be fucked.

We set off at around 8 in the morning so that we could pretty much have a day to look for supplies.We were running low on quiet a lot of things although Hershel offered some of his supplies Rick didn't want to intrude and take everything he had.

"So where we going first off?"I asked as we jumped the fence dividing Hershel's farm and a near by field.

"Into town,maybe we could find a store or something and get cans of food and stuff".

"Alright"I smiled at Daryl as we walked down the field towards the town.

We heard a few groans and I turned around and saw only about 4 walkers heading in our direction.

I shot 2 of them in the head with my cross bow and Daryl left me to it after I said "I'll do it" I grabbed one of the other walkers by the neck before pushing it to the floor and pushing my knife through its head.

As for the other walker as it came at me I pushed it to the floor and squashed it's head with my feet.I collected my arrows and we started walking again and soon reached the town,the first store we went into was a small shop,it had already been raided but only a few shelves on the top had hardly been touched.

We grabbed down what was left,a few dusty tins of beans and sweet corn as well as spaghetti!

We shoved them into our backpacks and we carried on looking in another store,"I'm gonna go look over here"I spoke and went and looked into a section for women.

I would like to think that the girls will thank me for getting them some more feminine products.

All of a sudden there was a crash,and what sounded like a walker.I more or less ran over to be fallen shelf where Daryl was lying on the floor trying to reach his gun to shoot the walker which was standing over him.

I shot the walker with my cross bow before helping Daryl,I pushed the shelf off of him and it had messed him up pretty bad.He had a gaping hole on his shoulder where he had been in-paled by the sharp wood on the shelf.

"Oh Jesus,you need to see Hershel."I spoke as I helped him up.

He tried to argue but he had also caught his leg so I took my bag and his and helped him walk as we trembled back to camp.I slung mine and his cross bow around my back and we slowly made our way back to camp.

As we started to come up to camp he said he could walk the rest,he proved he could and I walked beside him so if he fell I could support him.

He was limping slightly but not as if his leg was in need of amputation.As we were closer Shane,T-Dog and Rick came into view with guns pointed at us.

"Is that Y/N and Daryl?".

"What?Gonna shoot us in the head?!Gonna pull the trigger or what?"Daryl shouted up to them and they lowered their guns.

We walked only a few more steps before we heard a gun shot and Daryl fell backwards.

"No!"Rick shouted.