"You don't look like no rescue team"

Your POV
Daryl slowly walked towards them his crossbow still raised.

"Who the hell are you?".

"Who the hell are you?"one of them asked back.

"He's bleeding out we gotta go back"Rick spoke tears in his eyes.

"Come here put pressure if the knee hard,hard!Push,push!"Rick spoke to Maggie.

"Come out of there.Slow and steady"Daryl spoke and they did so.

"What happened to him?"one asked looking over at Hershel.

"He got bit"Daryl spoke staring intently at them as they all came out and backed near the wall.

"Bit?".

"Whoa,whoa,whoa.Easy now"I spoke walking closer as both me,T and Daryl had our weapons on them.

"Nobody needs to get hurt"Daryl spoke.

"Do you have medical supplies?"Glenn asked not even waiting for an answer before going into the place they came out from.

"Whoa,where do you think you're going?"the guy asked bringing out a pistol and pointing it at Daryl.

Walkers began banging on the door and snarling,"who the hell are you people anyway?".

"You don't look like no rescue team"a guy with a moustache spoke his hands over his chest.

"If a rescue team is what you're waiting for don't"Rick spoke from behind us as he began picking Hershel up.

"Come on,we gotta go"he spoke again.

"Now!Come on!I need a hand here".

"One,two,three,go!"he ushered from behind us as him and Glenn picked up Hershel and lay him on a table with wheels.

"Holy Jesus".

"T,the door!"Rick spoke as they wheeled Hershel towards it.

"Are you crazy?Don't open that!".

"We got this"T spoke before killing the walker which was banging at the door.

"Daryl!Y/N!"Rick shouted as they started going,I turned and grabbed Daryl's arm and he slowly started walking back still having his crossbow aimed at them as they still had their gun raised at us.

"This way "Rick spoke and we followed them,going around to where Glenn last spray painted the wall.

"No,no,no.Back,back!"Glenn whisper shouted to not attract anymore.We turned around and there was a walker,
"Daryl!"Rick shouted and he shot it and ripped the arrow from its head.

"Come on!"Daryl gruffly spoke from in front of us.

"Go,go,go!"He spoke again ushering us in front of him.
Rick turned his head back "stop,stop"he spoke pointing to the shadows coming towards us.

"Follow the flashlight"we heard and they came into view it was the guys from the cafeteria and the what I suppose 'leader' still had his gun up.

"Go,go,go".

Daryl unlocked the gate and we were back into our cell block.

"Easy,easy"Rick whispered as they pushed him through.

"He's loosing too much blood"Maggie spoke.

"Open the door!"Rick shouted "it's Hershel!Carl,come on!".

"Oh my god!"Lori spoke.