The sun feels good

Your POV
We walked out to the yard showing them the walkers.

"Damn the sun feels good"one of them smiled.

"Good lord they're all dead"the moustache spoke.

"Never thought I'd be so happy to see these fences".

"You never said how the hell did you end up in here in the first place?"the smaller guy asked.

"Cut a whole in that fence over there by the guard tower"Daryl mumbled.

"That easy,huh?"The long haired one questioned.

"Where there's a will there's a way".

The taller one poked a stick at one of the corpses as they looked at the place they had used to spend they're prison days in.

"So what's it some kind of disease?".

"Yeah,and we're all infected"Rick sighed.

"What do you mean 'infected'?Like AIDS or something?".

"If I was to kill you,shoot an arrow in your chest,you'd come back as one of these things"I spoke.

"It's gonna happen to all of us"Daryl added.

"Ain't no way these Robin Hoof cats responsible for killing all these freaks.Must be at least 50 bodies out here".

"Where'd you come from?"the long haired one turned to Rick.

"Atlanta".

He walked closer to Rick nodding "where you heading?".

"For now nowhere"Rick turned and faced him.

"I guess you could take that area down near the water should be comfortable".

Rick nodded understanding his proposal but we knew that he wouldn't agree to that "we're using that for crops".

"We'll help you move your gear out"the long haired guy pushed.

"That won't be necessary.We took out these walkers.The prison is ours".

"Slow down,cowboy.You snatched the lock s off out door".

"We'll give you new locks if that's how you want it".

"This is our prison we were here first".

"Locked in a broom closet?"Rick added smirking "we took it set you free.Its ours we spilled the blood".

"We're moving back into our cell block".

"You'll have to get your own"Rick spoke lowering his eyes.

"It is mine.Ive still got personal artefacts in there that's about as mine as it gets"he spoke pulling out his gun.

I pulled up my crossbow and Rick,Daryl and T pulled up there weapons.

"Whoa,whoa,whoa"the moustache butted it "Maybe let's try to work out so everybody wins".

"I don't see that happening".

"Neither do I".

"I ain't going back into that cafeteria for one more minute".

"There are other cell blocks"Moustache tried to persuade.

"You could leave"Daryl grumbled "try your luck out on the road".

It was quiet for a second "if these 4 pussies can do this the least we can do is take out another cell block"long haired guy sighed.

"With what?".

"Atlanta here will spot us with some real weapons..won't ya boss?".

"How stocked is that cafeteria?"I asked answering for Rick "it must have plenty of food.Five guys lasted almost a year?".

"It sure as hell doesn't look like anybody's been starving"Daryl added.

"There's only a little left".

"We'll take half in exchange,we'll help clear out a cell block".

"Didn't you hear him?There's only a little left"the short one angrily spoke.

"Bet you got more food than you got choices"Rick challenged.

"You pay,we'll play"Rick spoke turning back to the long haired guy.

"Alright".

"But let's be clear if we see you out here anywhere near our people,if I so much as catch a whiff of your scent,I will kill you".

"Deal".

We all walked back up the stairs to the cell block as they said they were going to show us the pantry where all the food was stored.

"The pantry's up here".