The Third Chapter

V's POV
Everyone in the roon was dressed in black. Flowers were covering the memorial. In the middle was a picture of a man with black hair, pale skin and warm smile on his face. In front of it sat a woman. She was shaking, crying, sobbing. I placed a hand of the woman's shoulder.

"I thought I told you to stay away," She whispered through her tears, looking at me.

"You did," I replied. I sat down beside her and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her in. "But when have I ever listened?"

She placed a hand on my mine resting in her shoulder. "You're such a disrespectful punk, Taehyung,"

"I know I am, mom,"

"Why did you do it?" She asked.

I looked at the picture of my dad. "He was gonna hurt you. He told me himself. I don't know, if it was the alcohol or what it was, but he told me," I said. I felt my mom lay her head on my shoulder. I knew she'd forgiven me. I held her tighter. "I lost control. I couldn't help myself and the bottle was right there so I grabbed it and - and well, you know the rest of the story,"

"Thank you for saving me, son," She whispered. "I love you,"

"I love you too, mom," I whispered. "I should go though,"

"Will you be back?" She asked.

"Of course I will. I don't know when, but I will," I said, getting up. She looked at me with eyes similar to mine.

"I'll look forward to it,"

***

"Where is he?" Bang yelled. I could hear doors being slammed. "Someone find him. You're a group of super humans for Christ's sake!"

Suddenly, the front door was ripped open, revealing an angry Bang. We'd stayed at the house for less than a week, but I was already more than familiar with the pumping vein in his forehead and the way his eyes almost disappeared under his full brows when he furrowed them. He gripped onto my arm and pulled me inside.

"Where the fuck have you been? I said no one leaves the house - including you and your lack of respect!" He yelled. I looked at him with and emotionless expression on my face. Gently. Removing his hand from my arm, I nodded in the direction of his office.

He sighed frustratedly, but walked over to his office and opened the door, waiting for me to follow. I smiled at the boys, staring at us with wide eyes. I ignored the voices when my eyes met theirs.

"Kim Taehyung, now," Bang demanded.

Inside his office, he sat down behind the counter. I took the seat in front. For a moment there was silence. Bang sat with his mouth pursed and his fingers intertwined on the table.

The room was bright caused by the white walls and many windows. The room itself was rather empty. Only two grey sofa chairs and a light wood coffee table stood in the back of the room, beside it was a book shelf filled with bottles, pictures and books. In the end we sat in, were a light wood counter and two chairs. One black office chair to add to the rest of Bangs cliché office and a black painted wood chair identical to those in the dining room.

"What am I gonna do with you?" Bang asked. The amount if disappointment in his voice made me look at him, dead in the eye. "You can't keep acting this reckless, Taehyung. You're putting yourself and the others in danger,"

"How?" I asked.

"If someone sees you, who knows, what will happen. Your mother may not have turned you in, but a neighbor might. If you're wanted and someone sees you," He took a break to look me in the eye, before he continued. "If someone sees you, you're as good as done. So please, for one just listen. Stay here, follow my rules and for your own sake, talk,"