The Eleventh Chapter

Tae pov

       It'd been about a week since we'd started training as a group, started combining our powers to make something new. Jimin had been spending all of his time in the headquarters, training with the girls. We'd barely seen him in that week, seeing as he started sleeping on the matresses in our training room, only coming back to eat small meals and then leaving again. It was worrrying Jungkook, but the older never let on to not feeling well or talking about himself for the few minutes he was with the rest of us. He would always have bruises, fist sized or bigger on his arms and legs. I knew he felt weak, like he wasn't important. When Hoseok and I combined, I felt it, felt weak and helpless with nowhere to go and no one to talk to.

      Hoseok had been acting different towards me since we saw through Jimin's eyes during training. Like he respected me more, or knew why I had done the things I did in the past. I wasn't sure if he felt something, like a link to my emotions, or saw what I did to end up here, whatever it was, it didn't seem like he was afraid though, almost like he knew what it felt like.

"I need talk to you," He asked, when we were on our way back to the headquaters after eating lunch. He looked atJungkook. "Alone,"

Jungkook looked at me. I smiled and let go of his hand. He walked away as Hoseok grabbed me wrist and pulled me to the side. 

"About that time with Jimin," He said. He seemed tense. "I need to tell you something,"

"Well, that was quite the experience for the both of use," I replied, not really catching on to why he was bringing it up. 

"Listen, I know about your dad," He said. I took a deep breath and looked away. "I know you killed your father. I saw it. I'm sorry," 

I pulled my hand wrist free from his grip and took a step back. "I don't know what you  mean," I lied. I was hoping no one was gonna find out, so how did he? I hadn't told anyone, kept it under lock and key. None of them were supposed to find out, not even Jungkook.

"When we combined our powers to see Jimin. I just felt this anger like I've never felt, and was seeing through your eyes as well as his. You did the right thing, Tae. I know what it feels like to have someone else's blood on your hands." He looked at me, the only other time except yesterday he made eye contact. I scoffed, shaking my head at him.

"How could you possibly know what if feels like to have someone dead because of you? You're afraid of your own shadow, Hoseok." He sighed and looked away from me, something I had never seen in his eyes.

"Because there are two people that are dead cause of me, Taehyung. My girlfriend got stabbed in front of me, and then I took over the man who killed her and made him kill himself. I was too weak and afraid to protect my girlfriend until it was too late, and I watched her die." He was shaking, tears in his eyes. "I read the news report on it when I got here, it says that I was the one with a knife that night, that the man was trying to help,  and I'm a suspect of her murder. There's nothing I can do about that. Absolutely nothing. So yeah, I know where you're coming from."

I didn't know what to say, so I just stared at him in stunned silence. He was almost yelling at this point, pent up anger and frustration finally being let out. He let out a small laugh and ran his hand through his hair.

"Don't look at me like that. Don't look at me like you pity me or something. I don't want it. Just know that you should be thanking your mother for not turning you in." He spat, and then walked out of the room, the sound of the bookshelves separating cutting through the quiet of the house.

I was left alone standing in the middle of the room, stunned into silence and still trying to process what had just happened. I felt someone tap my shoulder, Jin standing in front of me.