The Tenth Chapter

"What the fuck!" Namjoon exclaimed when the two bookshelves in the living room parated with a loud noise. Bang came up from behind and walked through the gaping hole on the wall. We followed him into what looked like some science fiction lab.
"This is the OFHWSA Headquarters," Bang said, stopping in front of the same logo we saw in the night be told is about Frans Gühne. "Agents from all over the planet can come here to practice and rest. We even have our own hospital for those who are hurt on missions. This is where you'll be spending most of your time from now on,"

"Okay, this is really cool," Hoseok said. Suddenly his face broke into a huge smile. "Do we get a cool undercover name for missions like, Bangtan orBts?"

"Behind the scenes?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok sighed. "No. For Bangtan Sonyeondan, of course,"

"Of course," Yoongi muttered my way, making me chuckle.

"You don't get an undercover name, Hoseok. This isn't a joke or some spy show. It's real life," Bang explained, making the younger pout like a child. "And even if you did, I would not accept Bulletproof Boyscouts."

Hoseok crossed his arms over his chest and scoffed. "I bet none of you have a better suggestion,"

"Bang," A girl yelled running towards us with her friend behind her. Both girls were dressed in a black and pink body suit and black boots. One had blond hair and bangs, while the other had long brown waves.

Bang smiled. "Jennie, Lisa, what are you doing here?"

I looked at Yoongi with a confused look on my face, expecting his usual careless expression. Instead I was met by a wide eyed and flustered boy. I chuckled, nudging his shoulder.

"Practicing, duh," The brunette said. "Who are they?"

"That's my newest group," Bang said, looking at us over his shoulder. "V, Yoongi, Jin-"

"Blah, blah, blah. We're Bts," Hoseok said, moving forward as he presented us. Some rolled their eyes, others looked away. The girls just nodded and tunred back to Bang.

"You probably have important things to do, so why don't we show the boys around?" The blond asked. "Bet Jennie wouldn't mind,"

"Well, then I'll leave them to you," Bang said. He caught my eyes and smiled reassuringly, like he was trying to say 'I trust you'. I smiled back with a nod. I took Jungkook's hand, intertwining our finger as the two girls introduced themselves. He looked down and blushed.

"Well, this is kinda the mainroom. We're not sure how, but this is somehow conneted to all places in the world, so there are agents from like Spain, Germany, USA and of course, Asia," The blonde one, Lisa, explained, walking us through the huge room.

There were several feet to the roof, metal walls, marble floors and tables with hologram screens. No one was taking, except for the girls. Yoongi's eyes were still glued to the brunette.

"Close your mouth before you start drooling," I whispered. His cheeks turned a slight red color, and he turned his eyes to the ground.

"Because this organization is so huge, you're going to have to work as a closely knit team. There are other agents that have no idea about you guys, and will never know. You only have yourselves and your six groupmates. Got it?" The brunette, Jennie, turned around to face us. We all nodded, still in awe of the headquarters.

"Good." As she turned back to face the front, sirens started to sound, lights flashing echoing in the room. We all looked up, panicked.

"We're under attack! Get ready to fight." Jennie yelled, plants and vines rooting and growing at her feet. Two other girls joined her and Lisa, a strawberry blonde one and a raven haired one. I felt heat next to me, and saw Yoongi's hands engulfed in flames. Namjoon had disappeared when the sirens blared and reappeared, out of breath and a cut on his cheek.