The Fourteenth Chapter

A/N: Sorry leaving for so long. Here's chapter 14. Enjoy!

"Taehyung, I need to talk to you," Jin said as we made our way back to the dorms after dinner. "I know where Jackson and the rest are hiding,"

"Continue," I said.

"Well, I'm tired of them knowing everything about us, while we know nothing but a few names, so I tracked them down," Jin admitted, sounding guilty. I stopped and looked at Jin. His head was down and he was fumbling with his shirt.

"Continue," I repeated, intrigued.

Jin looked up. "We'll I told Namjoon, who told Hoseok and now we may or may not be going on a secret mission to spy on them,"

My eyes widened. "You guys are not going anywhere," I said, shaking my head.

"We have a plan," Jin said. I pursed my lips, waiting for him to explain. He sighed. "Namjoon is gonna transport us there and Hoseok is gonna posses one of the members, find out what they're plotting and report back to us when he's himself again,"

"And when you get caught?" I asked, placing my hand on my hips.

"Then we'll fight," He said, sounding more like he was trying to convince himself than me.

"I'm not gonna risk you guys getting caught, leaving us weaker than we already are. I'm coming with you guys or you all stay here," I said, crossing my arms over rmy chest in determination.

Jin sighed. "Let me talk to the others first,"

"It's not up for discussion. I'm doing this as your leader, okay?" Jin scoffed offended. "This is not a joke, I'm not letting the three of you go alone without any training or preparation,"

"So are you coming?" Jin asked hopefully.

"You guys aren't giving me any choice," I replied, smiling at the older. He shook his head, trying to hide his own. "I'll see you after dinner,"

Jin nodded and turned around, making small jumps all the way into the living room. I chuckled, and followed.

Dinner was, awkward, for lack of a better word. There was something in the air that I couldn't place. Something heavy, and thick enough it could've been cut with the bread knife on the table. Everyone picked up on it, but no one mentioned it, maybe fear of hurting someone else, or just didn't want to be the first one to bring it up.

Jimin was the first to break it, standing up and making his chair squeak the floor. He looked at Bang, something similar to anger in his eyes.

"Thank you for the meal, but I'd prefer to eat in mine and Jungkook's room. There's some people in here I don't want t be around right now. Please, excuse me." He shot a look at Yoongi before grabbing his plate and walking off. Yoongi swore under his breath, pushing himself away from the table and walking off, food untouched.

None of us knew what to do, Jungkook and I shared a look, confusion and curiosity on our faces. We looked back as Bang cleared his throat, crossing his silverware over his plate and looked at us.

"So, I hear there's a little field trip planned that no one told me about." His hands were folded, and he was switching between Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, and I, his face almost too calm. "Anyone care to tell me why?" Namjoon choked on his drink, Jin patting his back like it was an every day thing, which honestly isn't too far off. Jungkook looked at me, raising an eyebrow with a smirk on his face. Hoseok cleared his throat, looking at Bang from his spot at the table.

"Well, we found where the guys from Got are staying, and how they know so much about us. So we decided to um, pay them a visit?" He hid behind his glass of water at the end of the sentence, only his eyes looking out over the lip of it. "You aren't... mad, are you?" He asked Bang, who laughed.