The Twelvth Chapter

A/N: Yesssss! Chapter 12 is finally ready and up. We really hope you like it. Personally we realy like ho it turned out. Hopefully, Wattpad will stop deleting out chapters so we don't have to put push every chapter another week, keeping you readers waiting for so long.

//IF THERE SEEMS TO BE MISSING PARTS USE THE WEB VERSION OF WATTPAD//

Enjoy!

Taehyungs POV:

Bang had given us a day off cause he had some things to take care of at the headquarters. It was the first time in two weeks we had been able to relax and every one were enjoying in their own way. Jin and Namjoon had decides to visit their parents. Hoseok and Yoongi had decided for a Friends marathon. Jimin were exercising with the girls as always. Jungkook and I were getting ready for our first official date. I was in the kitchen packing our picnic bag, while Jungkook was getting ready in his room.

"Tae! Can you put some popcorn in the microwave?" Hoseok yelled. I let out a small laugh looking at the two boys on couch with each their bowl in their lap.

"Fine, but sooner or later you'll have to get up cause me and Kook are leaving" I yelled back. He held up his thumb like he was saying okay. I went to put the basket in the oven, but stopped when I heard the Yoongi says something to Hoseok.

"That date won't even last an entire bag," He said, making Hoseok chuckle.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, turning the timer on. I glared at Yoongi.

He shifted uncomfortably. "I didn't mean it like that. It's just that, the two of you seem to like drama in your relationship," He said. I scoffed. "Tae, I was Kidding,"

"I'm sure," I muttered. The timer sent off. I took out the basket, went into the living room and began filling up their bowls.

"It was a joke, V," Yoongi said, looking concerned.

"Calm down, man. I'm messing with you," I smiled at him. He let out a breath, making me chuckle. "And FYI, me and Kook are not together. Yet,"

A wide smile broke on both boys faces. "Mr. Kim finally gathered the gut?" Hoseok said.

"Oh, I always had the gut, Jung," I replied, hearing a door open down the hall. I bit my bottom lip.

Jungkook stepped in wearing a thin beige knit sweater and some black skinny jeans. He wore a beanie on his head and a shy smile on his face.

I walked up to him. "You look amazing," I said, kissing his lips. I took his hand and looked over my shoulder at the boys. "See you guys later,"

--

"Tae, this is perfect," Jungkook exclaimed when we got down to the river. I had laid out a blanket with some pillows and a few candles.

"Sit down. Let's eat," I said, smiling widely. Hr giggled and did as I said. I opened the basket. I pulled out s few things. "We have sandwiches and some left over from yesterday,"

Kook grabbed my wrist and pulled my hands out of the basket. "Tae, your stressing out," Kook said, with a smile. "As much as I appreciate it, can't we just relax and enjoy our date?" I let out a laugh, nodding my head and looking at the river, quietly flowing and adding background noise. It wasn't too deep, up to our thighs at the deepest point. Jungkook shifted next to me, and as I looked over he stood up, a smile on his face and a glint in his eyes.

"Tae, let's go into the river. It looks nice." He squatted down and pulled me up by my hands, dragging me to the edge of the water. He rolled up his pants and took his shoes off before wading in, looking back at me when he was a few feet out. The water was a bit past his knees, a michevious smile on his face. I sat down on the edge, taking off my shoes and letting the water run over my feet and ankles. Jungkook looked at me again before turning the other way.