The Sixteenth Chapter

"What happened here?" I heard a faint voice say from outside. It took me a moment to realize who the voice belonged to, but as soon as I did I got up from the cold kitchen floor and ran out the front door. The engine was still running when a clearly upset Jin got off with Namjoon in his arms, Hoseok close behind them.

Taehyung got out of the car and ran over to me. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight. When he pulled away, he looked at me, examining my face and clothes.

"Are you okay?" He asked, reaching out for my hand. I snuck my arm behind my back, hoping he wouldn't notice the mark, and nodded. He furrowed his brows. "What's that?"

I knew he had seen it. "What's what?" I asked.

"This?" He said, pulling my arm out. He ran his thumb over the burn and sigh. "Yoongi did this, didn't he?"

"It was my fault," I said, looking down. Taehyung had yet to see the mess I'd made. I was scared, that when he did, he'd be mad. I could see the anger build up in his eyes. "Please don't hurt him,"

Taehyung let go of my hand and shook his head. "I'm sorry, but no one can hurt you. Not on my watch and especially not my best friend,"

He looked at me for a moment, before kissing my forehead and running off. Once I realized where he was going, I panicked. Was he actually gonn hurt Yoongi? I ran after him, telling him to stop, trying my hardest to explain what I had done, but he wasn't listening. He was faster than me so before I got the chance to grab him, he was outside Yoongi and Jimins room. They were still yelling at each other and I could hear that they were both crying at this point.

"Taehyung, don't do anything," I said, this time making my voice more serious, but it wasn't working either.

Suddenly, Taehyung teared the door off the hinges and stormed into the room, leaving me in shock. I would never get used to his strenght no matter how many times I saw him do thing like this. Less than a second later i herd the sound of someone being slammed against a hard surface, and ran into the room. Taehyung had Yoongi pressed against the wall, his hand in fist in fornt of the raven haired boys face, ready to punch.

"Don't you ever touch him like that again!" Taehyung threatned, before punching Yoongi right in the face. Yoongi let out a scream of pain, telling me that Taehyung had used his powers. Taehyung let go of the latter, letting him fall the the ground with a thud. Yoongi looked at me, then at my wrist, then at Taehyung.

"I deserved that," He said. He got up and looked in my eyes, with sincerity. "I'm sorry, Kook,"

After that, he bowed his head at Taehyung, who nodded, accepting his apology. I was looking at my feet, not wanting to meet either of their eyes. I felt guilty.

"With that said, I need to find Jimin," Yoongi said, leaving he room.

Taehyung turned to look at me. "What happened while we were gone?"

"We were just messing around," I mumbled, fumbling with my shirt.

"Playing hide and go seek?" He asked, raising a brow in disbelief. I smiled nervously. "Did you have anything to do with this?"

I looked at him and was about to tell him the truth, when a cough made both of us turn around.

"Taehyung, son, come with me," Bang demanded. Taehyung nodded. He looked at me with a hint of disappointment, pecked my lips and walked out of the room with Bang.

I looked around the room. It was a mess. Several things laid broken on the ground along with shattered glass from pictures and a bed that was split in two. I had caused this to happen.