The Ninth Chapter

Breakfast the following mornings were more relaxed than it had ever been since we got here. Although Taehyung and I hadn't spoken a lot to each ither since we kissed, it wasn't awkward.
The tension between Yoongi and Taehyung seemed to have completely died after the trip. I'd even heard them laugh together in the kitchen. It was a lot easier to be around them when they weren't always nagging each other.

What goes for Jimin and Yoongi, though, was another story. Since the incident a few days ago, they hadn't really been on the best speaking terms. Last night, Jimin had ranted on about how he didn't like the way Taehyung had stolen his only friend in the house and how he didn't mean it when he said he was gonna help get me "dicked into next Tuesday". Right now, he was sitting in the other end of the breakfast than he usually did with his arms crossed. He hadn't touched his food. All he had done was to stare at Yoongi, Taehyung and I. Taehyung kept telling us what Jimin thought about us, and even though it was a major invasion of the jealous boys mind, it was fun.

Suddenly Bang walked in and threw something in front of Jimin. "Revive it," Jimin didn't flinch. Nor did he move his eyes from Taehyung, who was talking to Yoongi. His pupils got bigger and bigger until the black circle filled his entire eye ball. The veins in his neck pulsed like crazy. The room became cold as an almost inaudible sigh left his parted lips.

A loud screech rung in the our heads, making some cover their ears in attempt to shut out the sound. The sound of wings fluttering sounded in the room and a bird flew up from Jimin's plate, flying around in panic.

Jimin's body collapsed over the table, making the noise stop. Yoongi ran over to him. He placed a hand in his shoulder, trying to wake him up.

"You're sick," Yoongi exclaimed at Bang, shaking Jimin's unconscious frame.

"I misjudged his powers, but he'll live," Bang said, leaving the room.

Taehyung slowly got up and walked over to Yoongi, who was still trying to wake up his friend. He whispered something on Yoongi's ear that had the older boy nodding.

Taehyung POV:

"Can I come in?" I asked, knocking on Bang's door. It was open, but I didn't wanna barge in. He looked up from his the photo album he was looking in and nodding, closing the album. I closed the door behind me and sat down in the chair beside him. "I need to talk to you about something that happened while I was gone,"

"I was abducted, paralyzed and interrogated by a group and I think you know them. Either way they know you, me and the rest of us," I explained, seeing Bangs face go from wondering to worried. "They mentioned some guy named GD, does it ring a bell to you?"

"GD and I have acquaintanced in our past," Bang admitted, he looked down red leather book in his lap. "He's a bad man, Taehyung, but I'm guessing you already knew,"

I nodded. "His friends didn't seem too fond of us either,"

"They're unlike you. They're trained from a young age to be killers and to use their powers to harm those who get in their way," Bang explained. "We don't wanna get involved with them cause there are people of... higher status who are really not too fond of me,"

"But aren't we the good guys?" I furrowed my brows. Bang nodded.

"It hasn't always been that way, son," He began. "When I was your age, I was confused and scared that maybe I wasn't playing for the right team, so I joined GD's troupe. In end, I watched my best friend get killed in front of my eyes. 7 years have passed and they're still keeping an eye on me, while GD will do anything to see me dead,"

I shook my head, not believing what he was telling me. "Bang, I don't ge-"

A loud crash from the kitchen cut me off. Bang and I both raised to our feet and ran out of the office to see what had happened. Expecting too see Namjoon with guilty eyes, while Jin and Yoongi fought over what had occurred, I was unpleasantly surprised when I saw Jackson, Mark, Bam and four other boys step into our house. The front door was completely detached from the frame, laying on the ground like small wooden splinters.