The Thirteenth Chapter

A/N: Please read till the end!

Taehyungs POV:

"Hoseok, watch out!" I yelled. He looked over his shoulder and duck his head from the boulder being thrown at him from an invisible source, letting it hit the back wall. He ran towards whatever had thrown it. His body fell to the floor with a thud. "Fuck! Jungkook get his body somewhere safe!"

A tall raven haired boy, dressed in all back appeared the front door. He looked at his hands with furrowed brows , then smirked at me. 'I've got this, Tae,'. I nodded in the boys direction, realizing it was Hoseok.

"Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung," Jackson said, walking towards me. His arms were folded behind his back and a fake expression of concern were on his face. "It's not safe to just stand by and watch when you're under attack,"

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Orders from GD and he doesn't like when we disobey," Jackson said, biting his lip bitterly. A boy with chokolate brown hair walked up from beside Jackson, towering over him. His dark, narrow eyes were on me.

"Sounds more like daddy issues to me," I said. Jacksons eyes twitched and he took a deep breath. "What's wrong Jackson? Did I say something wrong?"

Jackson folded his fist. "Youngjae. Please, remove this bug from my sight,"

The taller boy nodded. Before I could react his hand was around my throat, choking me. I was gasping for air, but without luck. Another pair of hands wrapped around my wrists, making me unable to fight. Instead I looked at Jackson, meeting his dead eyes and blank face.

"Why don't you fight your own fight?" I asked, struggling hard to speak. I felt my feet rise from the ground. My vision became blurry, noises faded in out, but I refused to close my eyes.

Jackson folded fist came in contact with my face. "Let go of him," He grumbled. Youngjae obeyed and let me fall to the floor, coughing and still trying to catch my breath.

I felt a mocking kick in my rips and looked up at Jackson. He still had his arms behind his back, making it easy for me to bring him down. His eyes very furious, but he was still trying to keep his cool. I was determined to see him let go of that facade, no matter what it would take, cause it was annoying me by now.

I reached out for his ankle and pulled his leg forward, watching his eyes switch from rage to shock when he stafted to lose balance. He tried to shake me off his leg, his foot kicking me in the face several times. I bit back the urge to flinch. With a loud noise, Jackson were on the ground. I crawled on top of him and started punching his face, going for the places I knew would hurt the most. Cheekbones, nose and jaw. He let out several pained grunts and other noises. Holding him down was not a problem. Keeping him still was the real task.

"Yugyeom!" Jackson cried out for help. Hoseok, who as still inside the members body, looked over his shoulder and saw what was going on. He rushed over and tried pulling me off.

'Just trust me' He thought. I took a deep breath, not liking the thought of leaving Hoseok with someone like Jackson, but decided to play along and let him push me off. He quickly took my place and began throwing punch after punch at the confused leader.

I stood up and folded my arms behind my back, the same way Jackson always did.

"Jackson, Jackson, Jackson," I shook head. "What a mess you've gotten yourself into. GD wouldn't be proud if he could see you right now,"

I laughed at the bitter look on the blondes face, then turned around and looked at the fight that was happening.

Jin and Namjoon were working together on Bambam, Namjoon would transportate continuously to different places in the room, confusing the boy, who currently had taken the shape of a tiger, then Jin would use a long metal object to hit Bambam with.