34

ILLUMINATE
Madison Montgomery
Chapter-34

"Madison..." He trails off. "So you are?" I question, my dad and Matt entering my room.

"No, madison, I'm not. I just wanted to kno-" I cut him off mid-sentence, hanging up and wiping the tears away. "Hey, bud." Matt comes over to the side of my bed, on his knees questioning if I was okay.

"Madison, Matthew, I'm heading for work right now to turn in some documents. I should be back before, I don't know, eight? So you guys feel free to get out the house."

"Okay, sir." Matt replies understandingly. "No funny business, you two. If I find that you two were messing around at any time, you are no longer allowed to see each other. Is that clear?" Dad eyes me, and matt and I nod.

He turns out of my room and into the direction of the living room to grab his things before heading out. The front door opens but doesn't close until dad grabs the keys from the counter.

   "What do you wanna do?" I get out of bed, still dressed up in a simple outfit.

   "Cam said to have fun, so fun is what we shall do." He talks to himself, then grabbing my hand a dragging me out of the house.

-

   "There she is!" Ian yells to some of his teammates, pulling me away from Matt. "Guys this is Madison, Shawn's girlfriend." Ian directs his sight to me, raising one brow, "where is he?" He questions, mentioning shawn.

"I-uh-"

"Over here." He comes into the group of people, expressionless as he has his eyes on mine. I get pushed out the circle, tripping over myself and no one bothers to help, not even Shawn.

Shawn Mendes

   "What?" I run my fingers through my hair as their laughing dies down.

   "Shouldn't you be with you-know-who?" Ian nudges my side as I flatten down my shirt. "No?" I laugh at him as he fakely chuckles along with my stupidity. "Dude, she's hurt."

   "So? What do you want me to do about it? Kiss the pain away?" I scoff, and he nods with wide eyes. "Obviously. You're her boyfriend, now go attend to her." He demands as if I were a child.

   I groan and walk over to her as she holds her bleeding leg through her now ripped jeans. "You're fine, right?" I try to be sympathetic.

   she whimpers, shaking her head into my chest. I hesitantly bring my hand to cover the injury as Ian comes with first aid, giving it to her.

   "Get the peroxide." I hold my free hand out and she places a cotton ball with peroxide in my hand. I rub the cotton ball on her wound and she bites down on her lip to lessen the pain.

"You shouldn't have came, Madison." I mumble into her neck. "I'm taking you home."

"But we just got here." She cries. "I don't care. I don't want you to hurt yourself out here. I'm taking you home. NOW." I finish wrapping her up.

   "What's gotten into you? Why're you being so... bossy? And didn't you break up with me?" She ruffles up my hair, switching subjects. I nod and my nose rubs against her jawline as I take in her scent.

   "Me, bossy? Honey, the only place I'm bossy in is the bedroom. Do I make myself clear?." I laugh tossing her up into my arms, her legs draping over my forearm.

   "Yes, you do make yourself clear," she lightly giggles, covering her pretty smile. "Daddy- call me that." I join her in her giggle fest. "You make yourself clear... daddy."

   I smirk at her, pecking her cheek, "I was kidding, princess." I place her on the hood of my car, unlocking the passenger door to place her into the seat.

"As for that other question," I gently grab her jaw, breathing onto her lips, "don't ever ask that again." She takes both sides of my face into her hands and kisses me, so much passion and sexual tension being released into the air.

   "Shawn..." she groans, pulling my bottom lip between her teeth, I hum acknowledging her, "I want you."

I wasn't ready. Not yet. Not here. "I hate to be a cock-blocker, but we can't. Not out here." I laugh pushing her back onto the hood of the car. She pushes me off, getting into the car, dragging me by the hand with her and into the backseat.

"Madi-"

"Just kiss me, whatever happens after is up to you." I nod and desperately take some of her hair into my fists as the kiss deepens into something far more that a simple car kiss. "Car sex? I didn't think you were into that."

"It's fine with you, right?" I chuckle as she rips the shirt off my back, her nails for sure leaving marks. "Taking that as a yes."

"Madison?" I whisper seductively as our lips move in perfect, slow sync. She hums, breathing onto my chest. "I'm scared."

"Don't. Just take your hands, like this." she places my hands on her shoulders and my hands fell lower, meeting her jeans. I play with with the belt loops, questions running through my mind like a marathon.

"I know the consequences of this madison, you'll leave me after because you'll suddenly be pregnant or something, then you'll try to tell me that you don't wanna make me unhappy with a burden, then we'll be apart and I'll be unhappy anyway. I can't do this, I don't wanna do this yet."

"Shawn," she pulls me closer, twirling my hair between her fingers, "I would never do that you do." She presses her lips to my temple, giving me confidence.

I look up a bit to meet her eyes, smiling, "not just yet.. I want to know for sure that this isn't the only thing you want from me."

Shaking her head with a small laugh, she replies with, "I want everything from you Shawn. More importantly, i want your purest form of love. Unity."

"No promises." I snicker with a smirk.