Prologue...

Edited...

"Honey......" i heard some one calling me. I know who that was its my mom sweet mother and partner in crime as well, a pure soul who wishes only my happiness. The one who would do anything just to see me smile. A love which i would doubt to get from anyone from this world. "Coming mom...." i replied to her. She would always get annoyed when i don't reply to her.

Hiee all my name is Rose. Some one would always call me Rossy which was really my favorite once but, i don't know how should i even feel that either. Well im in a new city,everything is new. A new life new place, new society everything is new but.....

Leave that all i don't want to look at that or think of that which is just a past memory of my meaningless life. I took a deep breathe.I know i am fooling myself but at least i'm happy for the decision, the life i am waiting to live. London a country i dreamed, now when that is fulfilled why not live it then ?? with that note i left the place where my mom was. When i found her she was setting the cupboard of my room and i am helping her. But na i am not all i was doing was literally irritating her and resulted a super kick from her. She literally kicked me. Laughing with rubbing my bump i was watching the city. It was really a fascinating city and i am going to enjoy this but i didn't know why he was haunting me like hell even after knowing that he is in love with another woman why on earth i am feeling for him.

"Stop it now else the pain will be more..." was all i was thinking to stop me from ruining myself. Yup the pain will be more. The only way to escape this is i have to forget him. With that oath i left to room where my mom was to divert me slowly.

But my biggest question is will i be able to ??

________________________________________________________________________________

Tadaaa im bunny back here.... so as always i have come to pester u all... lol so here is the prologue of my new story... it is just a start as we all can sense that she loved a guy but who never thought her even as a best friend a class met was a perfect word for him... so what is gonna happen in the life of Rose... we will see it all soon... i may update this one a bit slow as i have to give a regular update for all... just stroke and here is the plot...

If u guys feel this is nice pls vote for me... and also can u pls share me ur views as well... to my dear silent readers... if u can.... can u guys just click the vote button or share ur views ?? love u all stay blessed....