friendship or something more ??

Rohan...

I was in burning rage... in hyper angry mode... rose was been separated by Veer... a mere feel of rose with Veer was killing me.... she deserves some one who can understand her silence... her eyes her heart... veer can never be the one for her...

She herself promised me to choose a perfect groom for her coz she belived i know her more than she does but now she totally ignoring me which was killing me...

I got a call i turned to see who that was it was from rose... my anger was lost gone when i saw her name in my phone display...

A smile played on my lips... i attended the call...

Rohan... i sucked a deep breathe... was her voice always like this sweet or is that my hallucination... i shook my head and spoke to her...

Rossy...

Hmmm

Happy birthday rossy... i heard her giggle that was angelic to my ears... unknowingly i smiled wide...

We spoke and most of the time it was really irrelevant talks yet it was nice...

Ok i will talk to u later rohan veer is calling me...

A mere word of veer is making me boil my blood... why should she take his name now when i am really happy...

Ok rose...

Hey are u alright or something bothering u ??

Yeah you are bothering me... i wanted to be with u and wanted to be old rohan who used to be with his rose and spend some time with u and also count the stars by lying on the terrace... wish that happnes wish i had a u by my side...

Nothing rose...

Oh come on rohan speak it...

I was avoiding her question...but she was not leaving me... i donno why but i am getting irritated by her continuous nagging...

Rohan say to me na oh are u missing sakshi ?? She giggled... that was a straight attack to my heart...

Why is truth is suffocating me ?? Aren't i supposed to miss only sakshi ?? Why cant i miss my friend which is you rose ?? I was asking to myself... but she was playing with me...

Come on rohan... rohaaaannnn she spoke animatedly which made me even more worse...

Shut up rose...i miss u not sakshi... i miss my friend our old time our secret eating spot the terrace i miss us.... the other side was silent...

Rose ?? Rose... i called her but she was all the time silent which made me panic... did she alright ?? After some time she spoke

Really rohan do i still matter to u ??

Are u nuts rossy u r my every thing back then and still now... hey i miss u soo much wish u were with me now... i can sense that she is smiling wide yes those were the true words she was my everything back then and still now...

Hey promise me that we will talk daily i asked her.. promise she said like a doll...i grinned wide... we held the call and i donno why i was happy...i took my bike after many months and drove it on its top speed and i shouted on my top of my voice... i laughed all mad while driving... i donno why but this minute i was living at my fullest... u r really casting the spell rossy.... i love u sooo much my friend...

Just then i got a call from mom... i attended happily

Rohan sakshi's parents have come come soon we have to decide many things...